A message from otor ♡

Dear fellow Cambio Shippers,

Happy Anniversary to us all!!! I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet all of you, to interact with you through wattpad and also on twitter. Cambio is the reason why this book was published and Cambio is also the reason why all of us are united. Thank you so much for reading my one shot stories. You don't know how happy I am to know that there are actually a few people reading them. To all the readers who were here since the first one shot, thank you so much for supporting me. I really appreciate it. It's been one year but we are still strong. Sana umabot pa tayo ng mas matagal. Mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat. Huhu. But I have to say goodbye to this book. Official na talaga. I will be closing One Shots-Cambio. Sana nagustuhan niyo ang mga stories ko. Sana nakaramdam kayo ng saya, lungkot, gigil, kilig at galit. Happy Anniversary ulit. Cambio Series, officially signing off. (on writing this book hahaha)

Nagmamahal,

Otor HAHAHA

But on the bright side, I will be starting a new book about Cambio. (yey! haha) It is a fanfiction book and it has two parts. It is called the The Way Duology. I hope you all will support me there. I'll post it soon. I love you all. See you in the next book. ;)