«23-I love you»

«Makoto Naegi»
"Mukuro? Mukuro!" I lurch forwards, running into the shadows. Mukuro's slight frame rushes forward, a heavy backpack slung over her shoulder.
"Please- do you have medical supplies? Byakuya's-" I choke back another tidal wave of emotion. "He- he- he-"
"I'm coming." She says. "Sayaka?" A tear-stained, filth- stained Sayaka stumbles up to us. Years forth from her eyes.
"I'm sorry, Makoto! I-"
"Shhh, love." (Yes I ship it😈) Mukuro drags Sayaka over to us. Byakuya is pallid, his chest shuddering up and down. His pink blood pools around him, my reflection shaking in it.
Mukuro bends down, beginning frantic chest compressions. Up and down, up and down, his life depending on these movements. After 30 pumps, she leans down and blows a burst of air into his mouth. Again and again, until Byakuya jolts up with a gasp.
"Makoto?"

«Byakuya Togami»
I fall into Makoto's arms, my heart swelling,love almost drowning out the screaming pain in my shoulder.
Almost.
It's like a million fires have lit on my shoulders, crackling and shrieking. Surely the fires will spread, or fade- but they burn on, no hint of relenting.
My vision focuses on two figures behind us: Mukuro Ikusaba and Sayaka Maizono. I crawl backwards.
"What are you two doing here? Get away from us now!" I hiss, dragging Makoto back.
Sayaka's eyes start with tears and she skulks back, but Mukuro remains, her steel blue eyes focused on me with military precision.
"We need to stop her. Junko. But first-" She reaches for my shoulder. I flinch back at the burst of pain. "Togami, you need to trust me."
"No. You're working with the ✨demon that brought us here." I hiss.
"I'm not. I was, but not not anymore." Her face goes dark. "Not after what she did to Sayaka..."
"Come here." She pulls out a pouch from her pocket, tugging out a cloth that smells of chemicals and a neat roll of bandages. She wipes the cloth over the wound.
"Uh-" I yelp, as the flames like at my shoulder. Makoto clenches my hand, his eyes drawn. I squeeze back, grateful for his support.
"What did I do to deserve a boyfriend like you." I whisper to him.
"I love you." He answers simply.
Soon enough, my shoulder is wrapped in thick layer of bandages and Mukuro steps back.
"Ok. Thank you." I force our through gritted teeth. "Now we need to leave this hellhole. Where's the exit?"
Mukuro gets up. She's wearing a camouflage shirt, a black skirt and black tights that cover her muscular legs. I look down at my own clothes- they're completely tattered and soaked in hot pink blood. Coupled with my near-death parkour and the blood around my mouth, I look like a zombie fresh from eating brains.
"Follow me." She mutters.
"W-what about everyone else? We have to save them!"
I turn to Makoto, love and determination swirling together.
"Makoto, we need to help ourselves. Let the others find the exit. We need to stop Junko first." I explain.
"No! We need to help them! Our friends are on here-"
"And so are you." I stammer on my words. "I-I don't care who dies, as long survive."
"Charming." Mutters Mukuro.
"Byakuya..." He murmurs. "I... I love you." He whispers.
"Me too."
"Now let's go."