«13- Broken hearts»

I listened to hand crushed by a mallet by 100 gecs while writing this they are so good omg

«Byakuya Togami»
Time skip to the next day
I look at my face in the mirror, tracing the scar with my finger. It's a perfect split down my face, and I can tell it's going to attract a lot of questions. To be honest, I don't really care anymore.
I sit down on the bed, running my hands through my hair and shivering slightly. I have no future as ultimate heir- the company I have dedicated my life to, spilt a million tears over infinite work, killed my own brother- has been snatched away just because I kissed a boy.
What am I going to do now? I know for a fact I'm never going to the business world again- perhaps I could be a doctor? Maybe... a manager of something? Hmmm.
I pace the room, glancing at the clock. Makoto left 20 minutes ago, but I'm already bored. I sit down and thumb idly through a book, putting it down after a minute. I stare at the ceiling, my eyelids heavy. I wonder what's happening at school right now.

«Makoto Naegi»
"You BITCH Junko! I hate you! You're getting on my last nerve!" Shrieks Sayaka.
"You are SUCH a brat! Go fuck another executive." Snarls Junko.
Sayaka's face mirrors mine: shocked, confused.
"What's going on?" I whisper to Kyoko.
"A cat fight. Junko called you useless." Kyoko mutters expressionlessly. I feel the knot of guilt. Another argument because of me.
"At least I have REAL friends!" Sayaka yells.
"Like Makoto? Bitch, I TOLD HIM TO DATE YOU! " junko pushes Sayaka, leaving the girl on the floor.
"No you didn't!" Laughs Sayaka breathlessly. She stares at me, panicked- "Makoto..."
"Junko, stop!" I rush forward. "Leave her ALONE!" Of course, everyone stares at me. Is it there business? No.
"Oh, defending her now?!" Junko snarls. "I thought I forced you to date her?"
Sayaka sobs frantically. It would shatter her heart to confirm our love was fake.
I look into Junko's eyes, heart pounding. She's- twisting the truth. Someone told me to date her- was that Junko? No- I have her number, unless she got a burner phone. Is she just toying with me?
I take a deep breath. I need to cut away these puppet strings.
"No, Junko, I choose to go out with Sayaka. She's so talented and smart, but- were better off friends." I yell. Sayaka beams at me.Junko doesn't even look bothered. But-
"Liar. Sayaka, I told him to. Why would he break up with his boyfriend for a slut like you?"
"Shut up! Shutupshutupshutup!!' Sayaka screams. She leaps up, running outside, away from school.
I walk forwards, dazed. I feel someone dart past me.
"Ryota?"
But he's already gone.