Why Me? Chapter 1

Hey guys!(:

This is my first fanfic!

Hope you enjoy

This is going to be based on a girl and Louis :) maybe also Harold (;

~savanners

__________________________

*Amelia's POV*

"Do you wanna win tickets to see One Direction in concert? Do you wanna meet One Direction? Well here is your chance! Just call in a give us the top 10 songs in America right now!" I jumped up out of my cozy spot to grab my phone. I dialed the number as quickly as I could but, only to hear the tickets were already gone.

I decided it was time to get ready any way. I went into my quite large bathroom and striped out of my striped black and purple pjs and jumped into the freezing cold shower scrambling to the corner till the water warmed up. Once I got out of the shower I quickly ran to get my towel to dry myself off. I choose my clothes wisely grabbing my black leggings and long knit cardigan and scarf. Then I went after my face and put a tad bit of concealer and highlighter and some mascera. My hair was still very damp so I just let it fall down my back and curl.

I finally got downstairs to see my front fort wide open. I screamed " hello? Avery?"

There was no return so I just grabbed my cell and purse and left the house. It freaked me out a bit but I was already running late.

I was in the car and traffic was really bad so I turned on the radio to hear "give me love" by Ed Sheeran. I listened to the radio till I reached the hotel I was working at.

In all reality I was just working there to save up money to move to London. I have always wanted tot live there my whole life. I just can't wait any longer. But, the thing is I'm not quite sure what I'm expecting when I get there. Like what am I gonna do?

I ran into Sunset Tower running late. I grabbed my card and slide it through and walked in. My best friend Avery was already here shaking her head at me " late once again". I said " yeah, so any famous people staying here this week? The thing is this is one of the nicest hotels in LA so there tend to be a lot of famous people.

I sat down behind the counter looking very bored. I heard a "excuse me" in a very monotone deep voice. I looked up to see harry styles in front of me. I stuttered to get something out. I said " hi, how can I help you?" God he is so gorgeous. His beautiful green eyes and perfectly curled hair. I'm speechless.

*Harrys POV*

Wow I am exhausted, flying all the ways from London to LA jeez. I just need to get to the hotel and go to sleep for a day.

When we finally get there I litterly jumped over Liam and ran into the hotel. I went straight to the front desk expecting a mean old lady. But no I found a gorgeous green eyed brunette. Her hair fell perfectly down her back. She is beautiful. I said "excuse me" she looked up kinda slowly but than said wide eyed "hi, how can I help you". I think I need to ask this girl out.

She handed me my key and I handed her my number casually strolling off flashing a smile back at her. I got up to my room and striped out of my clothes jumped In to the shower than dried off and got in bed falling fast asleep.

I have no idea but that girl I saw earlier working here she was just perfect. She probably has a boyfriend though. But, I'm going to see if she wants to go out tonight.

*Amelia's POV*

Oh my god! He gave me his number. Should I call him? Clearly he thought I was into him or something why else would he give me his number?

I heard it again that voice " hey, uhm I was kinda wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight?

" Are you kidding me?" I let escape my mouth "I mean I'd love too, yeah!"

"Great 8 o'clock" and with that he gave me a cheeky grin and walked off.

* Harry;s POV*

She said yes that means she doesn't have a boyfriend. Well at least im asumming she doesn't. I haven't been in LA for long so I think I might go out for a stroll. Right as soon as I got out the doors I was surrounded by screaming girls grabing at me and running after me. I ran back inside and Paul and secruity immeaditly came out and blocked the girls from coming in.

This sometimes made me rethink the being famous thing. I love all my fans n all but sometimes it just a bit ridicoulous not being able to even walk to the store or go on a walk without getting mobbed.

I guess im just being a bit selfish.

*Amelia's POV*

I saw Harry walk outside and immeaditly run back inside. Then i saw the swarming girls right out front the double doors. jeez

My shift was over at six so i had two hours to go home and take a shower and get ready for my "date with Harry Styles" just thinking that name it gives me chills. I got in and took and shower did my hair and makeup and put on my dark wash skinny jeans and my faveorite purple long oversized top with an infinity scarf.

I hear a knock at the door and slowly walk over to it so I don't seem like I was standing right by it. I open it to see a gorgeous man in a white v-neck shirt and black chinos and TOMS. Damn, he looks fine!

He said " hey beautiful, you ready?" I could have fainted right there but I said " yeah, let me grab my purse."

_________________________________

Hey guys!

Vote? Comment?

Follow me on twitter @mariesavannah14

~savanners