2.

I woke up before I opened my eyes. My head throbbed and my throat burned. I forced my eyes open and was greeted by a white ceiling. I groaned a little and tried to sit up.

A black blanket was spread across me and I was wearing a jumper that I'd never seen before. I looked around the room I was in. It was a medium size room and had 5 doors all lined up on one side. I looked down and saw that I was laid on one of 3 grey sofas that were in the room. The coffee table was crowded with paper, food wrappers, pens and all sorts of cups and mugs.

I pushed the blanket off myself and stood up. I looked down and realised that I was only wearing my pants from last night. Thank god I didn't put a thong on like I was first going to.

I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my legs. I looked under the jumper that I was wearing and saw that I only had my bra on. My eyes went wide when I noticed that a random person had seen me in my underwear.

I walked over to the 5 doors on the wall opposite me. As I got closer I saw that each had a name on. Door 1 said Liam. Door 2 said Zayn. Door 3 said Louis. Door 4 said Harry. Door 5 said Niall.

Niall. My memory from last night had gone blurry. The last thing I remembered completely clearly was leaving the toilets and saying goodbye to Liv. But I remebered a man pulling me into a small room. And an Irish accent. And blonde hair. I lifted my hand to knock on the door that said Niall but I pulled it away when I heard another door open.

"So the mystery girl is awake. Good morning," said a man. He had brown messy hair and a strong accent but I didn't know where it was from. He grinned at me.

"You look awful love," he laughed, "I'll get you some water."

He walked away and went down a small hallway. My mind was digging for memories of last night. Then suddenly I remebered.

"Oh no," I whispered. I clapped my hands over my mouth and the blanket drops to the floor.

"You might want to cover up a bit," the man said as he re enters the room again. He was now carrying a glass of water with a couple of ice cubes in.

"Right. Sorry," I said.

I felt myself go red in embarrassment and quickly grabbed the blanket up from the floor.

"Hey, come over here and sit down. You need to drink," said the brunette.

I swallowed and walked over to where he was sitting. I grabbed the water, took a big gulp and then placed it back down.

"Am I in one direction's hotel room?" I asked the man. It sounded stupid but not stupid at the same time.

"You are indeed. And you have the one and only Louis Tomlinson to talk to before Niall wakes up." said the man.

I stand up and pace around the room. Despite being hungover, I had a surprising amount of energy.

"Oh no. This is bad. This is really bad. I can't be in One Direction's hotel room. I'm just a small girl from London on holiday in New York with her best friend for 2 weeks. This is a disaster. I need to go. I have to leave. I need to go," I said out loud.

I fanned myself with my hand because I was getting hot.

"Hey. Calm down love. Niall bought you back here because you collapsed on him last night remeber? He said you vomited all over his shoes and then just collapsed," Louis told me.

He had his hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing around the room. I searched my mind for those memories and I briefly remembered being sick but not collapsing.

"You know what, I'm going to wake all the lads up and then we can figure out what to do. OK?" Louis said.

I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down a little, "OK."

---

"They should be up relatively soon," Louis said as he walked out of the room that said Zayn.

"Oh my God. I'm going to meet Zayn Malik and Harry Styles and Liam Payne!" I gasped when Louis came and sat down next to me.

"Yep. And Harry will make breakfast when he's up so you can have something to eat," Louis said, "By the way, what's your name?"

"Lily"

"Well then Lily, its lovely to meet you," Louis said and reached out to shake my hand. I shook his and smiled. He was nice.