4.

Harry cooked an extraordinary breakfast. There were eggs, bacon, toast, baked beans, waffles, fruit and hash browns. The boys ate loads, having seconds, thirds and even fourths. By the end of breakfast it was all gone and I was absolutely stuffed.

The boys had been making jokes all through breakfast and my mouth was hurting a little from smiling so much. I'd told them about my future plans and they'd told me about their world tour they were on right now. Harry told me that they were in New York for a few days.

"Wow. That was delicious, thank you Harry," I complimented him.

He smiled a cute smile at me, "That's OK."

I stood up and brushed myself down to get rid of any crumbs that may have stayed on my clothes.

"I need to go back to my hotel. Liv is probably wondering where I've got to," I told them.

"Who's Liv?" Liam asked. His voice was soft and polite.

"Oh sorry. She's my best friend. A huge fan of one direction believe it or not," I told them.

It was true. Liv had been a fan since day one and was nearly always talking about them. She had all their albums and a poster of them on her bedroom wall back at her house like a real fan girl.

"We should take you back to your hotel. We can surprise this friend of yours, Liv." Zayn said.

I laughed at the thought of how overwhelmed she would be if one direction showed up at her hotel door.

"Let's do it!" I agreed.

The boys stood up from the table and walked back into the room with the sofas in. They left all their dirty plates and cutlery sitting there and it made me cringe slightly but I left mine with theirs, unsure of what else I was supposed to do. I didn't want to intrude and act like it was my hotel room as well as theirs.

Zayn, Harry and Liam all grabbed a t-shirt off a sofa and each pulled theirs on quickly. I slipped on my high heels from last night but it was only a matter of seconds before I pulled them off again. They were to high to be wearing first thing in the morning.

"Our driver is waiting outside," Liam said. He stared at his phone and smiling a little. I wondered what he was looking at but I quickly got an answer.

"Liam, can you go 20 minutes without looking at Amy? We're doing something here!" Louis said in an annoyed voice. The rest of the boys laughed a little.

Amy? Liam didn't have a girlfriend did he? Maybe it was secret? I didn't know but I didn't ask because I didn't want to be rude.

"Come on. Let's go," Niall said.

His blue eyes shot looks at me often as we walked out the hotel. Our eyes locked once for a few seconds before he looked away, his face flushing a bright red along with mine. Ok, so he was kinda cute. But he still ruined my dress.