6.

Liv talked excitedly to the band for a while. They didn't seem to mind all her questions. I zoned out after about 10 minutes. My eyes stared out the window watching the cars and the people of NYC go by.

"Hello? Earth to Lily?" Liv nudged me hard, breaking my trance.

"Hmm?" is all I said.

Niall was looking at me like he was waiting for an answer to something. He hadn't asked me a question had he?

"Niall wants to talk to you, in private," Liv whispers in my ear.

The hairs on my body stand up for some peculiar reason. I shivered a little and stood up.

"Um OK? We can go out into the hallway if you want?" I suggested.

Niall nodded slightly and started walking towards the door. I followed him out, leaving a group of giggling children in the room.

He shut the door and looked at the floor.

"I wanted to say sorry. I know you were pretty pissed off that I ruined your expensive dress last night. So um... I wanted to make it up to you," he stuttered a little, almost like he was scared of what my reaction might be.

"Niall, you really don't have to. You need to concentrate on your tour. I'm just a small girl from London. Don't worry. I shouldn't have spent that much money on a stupid dress anyway," I tell him.

He looks up from the floor to look at my face. His blue eyes were intimidating and made me a little nervous.

"Please. We still have a few days until we move on to LA. I feel really bad. Please let me make it up to you," he wasn't going to give up.

I sighed, "Alright." Don't you dare catch feeling Lily I said in my head.

Niall opened the door and walked back inside. Liv gave me a hard stare trying to read off of my face what happened in the hallway. I looked away and went over to my suitcase. I pulled out a cropped grey tank top, black joggers and new underwear.

"I'm going to get changed," I tell the group of people on my bed. None of them take notice so I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.