14.

I adjusted my body to a better position as he kissed me more and more. Niall's arms wrapped around me and his hands spread out widely on my back. My arms hung around his neck and my hands dangled down and brushed against his back slightly. His touch calmed me and I felt a strange feeling of relief when his skin touched mine. Niall's lips no longer tasted like chocolate ice cream but like wine. They were still soft though, but this time a little less than last. He pushed his lips onto mine as much as he could and I felt a small prickle of stubble on his chin. Was that there an hour and a half ago? I didn't know but I didn't really care that much. Niall's hands pushed my back forcing me to get onto his lap and I did what he asked. His lips kissed mine even rougher, making me gasp slightly for air.

The same annoying voice in my head begged me to stop kissing him, to climb off his lap right then and there. But I couldn't. I made the decision like they do in films to stop listening to your head and follow your heart. So I followed my heart, and it led me to Niall.

My body felt light and free, like I'd escaped some sort of prison that I'd been kept in my entire life. All my problems and worries vanished, leaving me completely care-free.

One of my hands ran through Nialls short hair at the bottem of his neck. His hair was surprisingly smooth and silky and smelt very good.

I unhooked my hands from eachother and moved them both to Niall's cheeks. He definitely had a small bit of stubble there. Despite being only small, it stood out to me as much as all the other things about him.

Out of nowhere the door burst open and a very giggly Liv and Zayn Malik walked in. They were laughing uncontrollably but stopped as soon as they saw me and Niall.

I climbed off Niall's lap quickly and run my fingers through my curly hair. Liv's mouth dropped and I walked over to her. I pulled her into the small bathroom in the hotel room just in time before she started getting all excited and freaking out.