21.

The kiss quickly and very soon I was on Niall's lap again. One of his hands rested lightly on my bare shoulder, the other one held my head in place using my jaw. His touch made me feel safe and at home some how, like no one could hurt me when I was with him.

I smelt Niall's same, sweet but also not sweet scent and let it fill my nostrils. It was such a wonderful smell that if I smelt it everyday for the rest of my life I would still love it just as much as I did the first time I smelt it.

Niall stopped kissing me and pulled away, "Lily, are you sure you want to be kissing me?" he asked. His voice sounded worried and his eyes looked worried. I was so confused why he asked me the question but I answered it anyway.

"I'm sure, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it," I said and smiled a little. His face lit up at my words and he carried on kissing me like he'd never stopped.

My hands moved up to Niall's hair and I began to run my fingers through the back of it again. It was so soft and there were no tangles what so ever. I heard a small moan type sound escape Niall's lips but I tried to ignore it.

Suddenly I feel Niall's hands on my chest and notice that he's unzipping my hoodie. My heart starts pounding faster than ever and I take my hand off him to slip my arms out, leaving them fully exposed to Niall's touch.

His hand brushes down my right arm making goose bumps rise to the surface of my skin. He chuckles when he notices this and lifs his head to look at my face.

"You're beautiful Lily," Niall says just loud enough so I could hear but no one else would be able to. I look at him and can't prevent the smile that spreads across my face.

I don't kiss him this time. Instead I lean into his chest and rest my head on the bottem of his shoulder. Niall's chin sits on the back of my head and a feeling of warmth and comfort run through me. Part of me prayed that I could freeze time and stay like that forever but I can't.

I don't think me or Niall know how long we were there in that position for but it didn't matter. To me, all that mattered was that Niall made me feel free and relaxed and relieved and calm and safe and warm and carefree and I'd never felt so alive before, even if we were just sat there.