32.

"Lily, it's Liv. I'm coming in."

My eyes fluttered open. I must've fallen asleep I thought to myself. I looked at my clock and noticed I'd only been asleep for about an hour.

Liv walked into my room and looked at me with sad eyes. She shut the door and walked over to me. I immediately started crying again when she hugged me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Liv asked as she sat down on my bed opposite me.

I shook my head and more tears came out.

"Do you wanna talk about it with him?" she asked. My door clicks open and Niall walked in. He stood there looking at me. I think he had been crying but my eyes were blurry from tears so I wasn't 100% sure. Evie climbed off me and ran towards him.

"Hey," he said to me softly, ignoring evie who was staring up at him.

I looked at him and then at Liv. Liv nodded and made her way out my room. I heard my door shut. I wiped my eyes and climbed off the bean bag. My eyes focused on the floor as I made my way over to my bed and sat down. Niall sat on opposite end and looked at me. I knew now that he had definitely been crying.

He cleared his throat and said, "I'm sorry. I just needed some time to process what you said."

"And did you process it?" I asked. He seemed a bit taken back by my question but he still answered it.

"Yeah. I did," he said.

I waited for him to say something else but nothing came. I stood up and walked towards my door.

"Wait, sorry, I had a whole speech planned but I can't seem to remeber it," Niall said. I stopped walking and turned around.

"Then say what your thinking," I told him. I was loosing hope fast and I honestly wanted to go downstairs and join the party that I could hear going on.

"Umm OK," Niall took a deep breath, "I'm thinking that right now, standing infront of me, is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I'm thinking about how bad I've upset her and how much I just want to see her smiling again. I'm thinking I love this woman with my whole heart and I don't ever want to hurt her." He stood up and walked towards me. I looked right into his mezmerozing eyes, holding in my tears.

"I love you Lily. God, I love you more than anything," Niall didn't touch me, he just waited for my reaction.

I smiled and cried at the same time. I basically threw my body at him and buried my face into his chest. His arms wrapped around me and I sobbed into his t-shirt leaving dark patches all over it. His familiar scent filled my nose once again. I shut my eyes and breathed out finally able to feel calm.