Ch 1: A Suprise?

This is set after the ending of Danganronpa v3

~Noones pov~

Shiuchi,Himiko and Maki emerged from the rubble as sunlight hit their faces and a cold wind blew. They looked around for any traces of humanity and found none,but from the distance they could see the silhouette of a man waving his arms around.

"Should we meet him?" Himiko asked

"I mean yeah probably we have no where else to go" Shuichi stated.

"I could always kill him later" Maki said smiling.

They shivered at Maki's words as they started walking towards the man with doubt in their hearts. As they approached the man,he smiled"Welcome you must be Danganronpa's 53rd game's survivors. My name is Yami Yaketsuku please follow me". the three eyed Yami suspiciously but decided to follow him until they reached a tall building.                

Yami led them to through large corridors and finally arriving at our rooms. They each got a smartphone for keeping in touch. They got each others numbers and started texting.

Maki: what do you think he wants?

Himiko: nyah i don't know i'm too tired to use my magic

 Shuichi: i think he means no harm

Maki: you think?

Shuichi: yeah

And just as Shuich turned off his phone Yami texted him.

"Tomorrow i'll come at 8 o'clock to get you and your friends.i have a suprise for you.

'A suprise?' Shiuchi thought as he read his text and wondered what it could be.While he looked around his room.His room was very neat as there was a bed,a cupboard,a few clothes and a bathroom.He decided to take a bath and relax on his bed while he logged onto other social media apps.As night fell,the doorbell rang.It was Yami"hey it's dinner time come on" he ushers.On our way we picked up Maki and Himiko."nyaah it's finally time to recover my mp!"Himiko says enthusiastically. 

"Hey Shuichi"Maki whispers.

"Yeah?"

"When is it time to kill him?". Shuichi mentally facepalms himself

"Maybe not now?"

"Ok whatever you say"

"What are you guys talking about?"Himiko asks.

"Nothing!" Shuichi almost screams.

They arrived at the dinner hall where a few strangers have been seated.They took their seats and ate in silence as the hall filled with friendly chattering.After their meal they headed back to their rooms."Maki."Shuichi calls.  "What?"  "Has Yami told you about a certain suprise tomorrow?" "Huh? Oh yeah i have been wondering aout that"  "Do you have an idea about it?"  "Nope".    Shuichi sighs.He has been worried about this "suprise" all day.He had become so worried that he couldn't sleep.

Timeskip to 7 o'clock

Shuichi is still awake.He couldn't get a single bit of sleep.As he looked up at the ceiling his alarm clock rang.He turned it off and went to the bathroom and got ready.He sat on his bed while fiddling with his fingers,waiting.

Time felt like an eternity until the doorbell rang Shuichi went to answer the door and found Maki,Himiko and Yami waiting by the door.Afterwards they kept walking in silence until they reached a door.They looked at each other and took deep breaths while they pushed the doors.      "SUPRISE!"                                                                                                                                                                            

A/N Thank you for reading and plz correct me if i made any mistakes.this is my first time writing that's why.i will try to update as soon as possibe. PEACE.and i know this is horrible