Chapter 8 You really just licked me, didn't you!?!

Picture of Trip's pool above
***************************

Trip
"No, you need to put a little sauce first then start adding noodles and everything." she says with sass because I put the noodles down first before any sauce.

"I don't think it really matters but if it makes you happy." I say with a side smile barely glancing her way.

"It would make me happy if we could get this made because I'm getting hangry." she says looking at me with one eyebrow arched and a blank face.

I reach for her stomach to tickle her forgetting she has a spoon full of sauce in her hand. Next thing I know I get sauce flung on my face and we both just stop. She gasps and holds the hand with the spoon up and the other over her mouth that is wide open in shock.

I reach for my face to see just how much was there just to find out it was a whole spoon full of sauce on my face. I dip my spoon in the sauce and look at her. Her eyes go wide realizing what she got herself into and looks around for an escape route.

"Hey, buddy, what are you doin'?" she says to me, all sweet and innocent yet still backing away slowly.

"Oh you know, just comin' over here to see if you want to try this again. You seemed to really enjoy it earlier." I say with my eyes narrowed in on her with a hint of a smile on my face.

"I-I think I'll wait until dinner is done, thanks anyway." She now looks scared so I immediately smile really wide and run for her.

"Ahhh, oh my god!." I catch her and tackle her to the ground. I am now laying over her sideways with one arm wrapped around her waist so she can't get away.

"Oh my God if y-you do this I swear I'm g-gonna kill you." she says but can't stop laughing since I'm tickling her while I hold her down. I suddenly stop and look her in the eyes.

"Oh, baby doll, you know the old saying: All is fair in love and war? Well this is war sweet cheeks." I then take the spoon that now has very little marinara on it and I slowly drop it on her face as she looks at me like I'm a dead man. I don't carebecause this is too funny. After I get what I can off the spoon and stop to look at her for a second.

"Are you ready?" I ask her with a huge grin knowing what I'm about to do. Calming down she looks at me confused.

"Ready for what?"

As soon as my tongue touched her face she stopped moving. With one slow motion I licked the little bit of sauce off her face. Shallowing slowly I begin to smirk

"Mmm..you're right. It is yummy!" I say not taking my eyes off of hers.

Her eyes get even wider, her whole face is red which is freakin' adorable. Now she's laughing., at first she's not sure if she found it funny or not. She breaks out in a contagious laughter we both couldn't control.

"You really just licked me, didn't you!?!" she says as she finally calms down from laughing so hard.

"I could've just rubbed my face all over yours to get even but I like my first plan better." I say with a smile that shows all my pearly whites..and of course my signature dimples.

"Ugh, whatever jerkface, get off me. I'm hungry!" she whines and acts like a little baby mimicking me from earlier today. I act like I don't notice the smile she's holding back and I finally get off her. We get ourselves cleaned off the finish dinner.

We get the lasagna ready, in the oven and set the timer. We have about twenty to thirty minutes until it will be ready so I ask if she'd like to watch tv while we wait.