Y3-1

Y/N walked into the Great Hall, looking for Draco. She hadn't talked to him all summer. She spotted him sitting at the Slytherin table with Crabbe and Goyle. Crabbe and Goyle looked the same, maybe just taller. However, Draco didn't have his hair slicked back, instead it was parted down the middle. It looked bouncy and soft. His jawline was chiseled. Y/N was astonished at the sight of this beautiful young man. She was breathn't. It took her a while to fully process how gorgeous he was. Before, she started walking over to Draco, she pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind. After all, he was just a best friend.
Y/N sat beside Draco and waved hello to Crabbe and Goyle. She wouldn't even think about waving Pansy's way. She had just settled down when Draco turned around in his seat, facing Harry and Ron at the Gryffindor table.
"Potter! Potter!" Draco was trying to grab his attention. "Is it true you fainted? I mean, you actually fainted?"
"Shove off, Malfoy." Ron sneered, turning Harry and him back to their table.
Y/N could only assume he was talking about the dementors on the train.
Then, Dumbledore started to speak.
"Welcome to, or back to, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! I have just one announcement to make!" The hall fell silent. "I would like to introduce you to our new care of magical creatures professor." Dumbledore motioned towards Hagrid. Hagrid stood up from the teachers table and waved before sitting back down.
Draco looked over to Harry, who seemed very excited at the announcement. Draco turned around to Y/N and muttered into her ear, "It's the oaf as a teacher for me." Y/N let out a laugh before snapping back, "It's the lack of eyebrow hair for me." Draco looked surprised. "Well, it's the beautiful eyes for me." Draco said as Y/N turned red. "Not you blushing at my compliments." He said while giving Y/N a cocky smirk and turned back to his meal.