Y4-2

"My father I have a bet you see!" Draco shouted from in a tree to Harry. "I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament!" He was obviously implying the Triwizard Tournament that Harry had mysteriously got his name into, along with the other champs, Cedric Diggory for Hogwarts, Viktor Krum for Drumstrang, and Fleur Delacour for Beauxbatons. Draco then jumped out of the tree along with Crabbe, Goyle, and a few other Slytherins. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five!"
Harry was clearly enraged as he started walking fast toward Malfoy. "I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy!" Harry shoved Draco. Then, all of a sudden, Draco swirled around and ended up on the floor. However, he was not a human. Luv was a whole different breed. A frantic ferret crawled around the floor and even went up Goyle's pants.
McGonagall quickly interrupted the scene and transfigured Draco back to a normal boy, while yelling at Professor Moody who had turned Draco into a ferret in the first place. McGonagall turned around with Moody as gasps echoed through the grounds.
Y/N looked at Draco and gasped as well, while also bursting into a laugh.
Draco was completely stripped of his robes, which he had been standing on. Only his hand had been covering his parts.
"My father will hear about this!" Draco yelped, running as fast as he possibly could into the forest, robes in hand.
Later that night in the common room, Y/N had been anxiously waiting on the couch for Draco to return. Then, the platinum haired boy stepped into the room. Y/N smiled, queen waved, and tucked her hair behind her ear, all super over the top. Draco scoffed as he sauntered over to Y/N.
"That was quite a show you put on there, wasn't it?" Y/N laughed to Draco.
"Yeah, it was! I bet you enjoyed the view." Draco snapped back, giving Y/N a serious stare. He dramatically left towards his dorm. Y/N's jaw dropped. She was not expecting him to say that at all.