Y4-6

Y/N was sitting on her freshly washed sheets, staring into space. Nothing had been the same since Cedric died. Amid her expressionless stare, Y/N heard a noise coming from the entrance of the girl's dormitories. She grabbed her wand and advanced to the door.
"Hi." Draco said, leaning against the door frame.
"Can I help you?" Y/N quietly asked, with a shake in her voice.
"It's late." He responded.
"And what about it?" Y/N looked up from the floor.
"You need to sleep, Y/N." Draco whispered. "You don't have to worry. You're safe with me."
In this moment, Y/N burst into tears. Draco shuffled into the room and grabbed Y/N from behind. From here, he guided her into his private dorm room. Y/N wiped away some of her tears and looked into the exquisitely decorated room.
"Sit here." Draco said, motioning for Y/N to sit on his bed. "Make yourself comfortable."
Y/N got under his covers, quietly crying. She blinked away her tears and spotted Draco standing over a counter. He turned around and started walking over to Y/N. He was carrying two cups of tea.
"Sit up." Draco called to Y/N, placing the two cups on his bed side table. "Don't worry, darling. You can stay with me for the night."
Y/N smiled and accepted a cup of tea. Draco sat beside her and wrapped a blanket around the two of them.
"Thank you, Draco." Y/N sincerely said.
"Of course." Draco replied, stroking the hair on her head. She leaned into his shoulder, as he rested his head on top of hers. They could hear the summer breeze swirling around outside, as they enjoyed the last moments of fourth year in each other's company.