Y4-5

Draco and Y/N had shared the most marvellous kiss together. After making their way out of the astronomy tower, they walked down to the Great Hall in their signature arm-in-arm moment.
They entered the hall, hearing the speakers blast music. Y/N looked around for Cedric, when he made eye contact with her and gave a wave. Y/N knew it meant that she could go on without him.
Y/N turned back to Draco, who was leading her into the crowd as WAP started playing on the speakers.
"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Y/N could hear Professor McGonagall yell, chasing after two ginger boys. She laughed and ran onto the floor with Draco.
Just a little into the song, Draco pushed Y/N away from him and started wagging his finger in the air.
"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I'll run down on him 'fore I have a bad bleep runnin' me
Talk your shi, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dee
You really ain't never gotta mwah him for a thang
He already made his mind up 'fore he came
Now get your boots and your coat for this wet, wet, wet
He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet, wet, wet
Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet, wet, wet
Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet, wet, wet" Draco served. Draco delivered. Draco absolutely bodied Megan's rap. Draco and Y/N were crying with laughter.
Soon enough, Y/N dropped down to the floor and did the wap dance. Draco was hyping her up just as she finished and got back to her feet.
She fell into Draco's arms laughing, his designer cologne washed over Y/N's body.
This was one event that Draco and Y/N would never forget.