Y3-4

It had been just a few days after spending the night with Draco in the hospital wing. Draco and Y/N were making their way to defence against the dark arts class. They walked in to notice that Professor Lupin wasn't there. Instead, Professor Snape was substituting.
"This should be interesting." Y/N thought to herself, taking a seat next to Draco.
The class dragged on like any other class. Y/N looked over to Draco, who seemed to be as bored as she was. He was folding a piece of paper into a bird shape. It looked like there was a drawing on it as well. Once he had finished folding the paper into an origami bird, he blew it out of his hands and towards Harry Potter. Harry noticed the bird flying his way and caught it.
He unfolded it, revealing a drawing of him falling off his broom.
Snape interrupted Harry's glare to Draco by saying, "Turn to page three hundred and ninety four."
Hermione then protested, "That's the werewolves chapter. We're not there yet."
Before Snape could respond to that, Draco howled out loud. Y/N felt a pull at her chest and blushed.
"Why was that hot?" Y/N thought to herself, staring at Draco. He then turned to her and winked. She just caught herself staring at him and quickly grabbed her book, turning to page three hundred and ninety four.