Y3-3

Hagrid gently placed Draco in a bed when Madam Pomfrey came rushing out of her office.
"Oh my! What happened?" Pomfrey asked with a sense of urgency.
"Just a... mishap." Hagrid replied before leaving the hospital wing.
"Now, do all of you need to be here?" Madam Pomfrey asked the four students who had come with Draco. "Off to class you go!" Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy took off, worried they may get house points taken away. But Y/N felt a tug on her arm before she was about to turn around and leave.
"Draco, I-" Y/N started, but was quickly interrupted.
"Can she stay?" Draco whimpered to Pomfrey.
"I suppose one friend will be alright." She smiled and walked away after caring for Draco's injuries.
"Why would you want me to stay?" Y/N asked.
"You're my best friend, who else would I want to stay with me? Pansy?" Draco said as they both laughed.
It was getting dark and almost all of the hospital wing had cleared out. All except for Draco and Y/N.
"You're lucky I'm letting you stay the night!" Pomfrey exclaimed to Y/N, handing her an extra blanket. "You can sleep in the bed next to Mr Malfoy."
"Thank you, Madam." Y/N said softly, sitting down on the edge of the bed.
"Goodnight! Rest up!" Pomfrey told the two students as she walked away to her room.
The candles were dimmed and the moonlight shone through the windows of the hospital wing.
Y/N watched Pomfrey until she was on the other side of her room door.
"How's your arm?" Y/N quickly stood up and crawled into bed next to Draco.
"Still hurts." Draco responded, coming face to face with Y/N as she laid down next to him.
Y/N grinned at Draco and said, "I'm glad. Goodnight."
"Goodnight, darling." Draco kissed her forehead.
Instead of going back to her own bed, Y/N stayed with Draco. She nestled her head into his chest and he firmly wrapped his arms around her.
As they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, Y/N knew in that moment that she liked him in a way more than a best friend.