༻ leopika headcanons i think about sometimes ༺

headcannons headcannons headcannons

•leorio and kurapika cuddle together and watch studio ghibli movies (their favourite is either howls moving castle because it reminds them of each other or ponyo because they think it's adorable)

•kurapika likes to tease leorio by calling him "oreo cookie"

•sometimes while they're making dinner they'll turn on some music to listen to. they also dance around the kitchen while they wait for food to cook.

•since kurapika is short as hell when compared to leorio, cuddles are fantastic. they are *chef kiss* the best cuddles.

•leorio smells like chocolate and a gucci store.

•kurapika's face lights up when he gets to teach leorio new things about the kurta clan. like when leorio asks kurapika to teach him, he gets very visibly excited.

•lots of times in secret kurapika will wear leorio's shirts because he likes how they devour him. he's been caught once or twice and he gets quite embarrassed, but he won't be stopping anytime soon.

•when kurapika was a child, the kurta clan taught home-economics classes to the kids. the classes consisted of sewing, knitting, cooking, housework basics, and teamwork. so, since kurapika never really forgot how to do these things, leorio will usually find kurapika sewing or baking.

•leorio has the best writing out of every doctor in the office. like it's really nice.

•leorio's handwriting looks like a really nice and readable cursive, and kurapika's looks like your third grade english teacher.

•kurapika has major abandonment issues, so he's constantly afraid that leorio will leave him, but leorio always reassures him that he won't leave him.

•kurapika does this thing where he never feels close enough to leorio so when they either hug or cuddle or do anything remotely close to each other, he'll scoot and muzzle closer to leorio despite him already being swished into him

i'm sorry this one took so long! it just took me some time to think of all the headcanons. i just figured that it wasn't fair to you that i kept you waiting for an actual story for so long, so i'll try harder in the future!
anyways, i finally got a therapist! my first meeting is on october 6th and we're just going to see if that therapist option is good.
also, my kurapika brain rot is through the roof so if you have any one shot requests please leave them in the comments! it's much appreciated! other character one shots are also accepted! thanks for reading and i'll try harder to get chapters out sooner!

drink ur water, do ur skoolwerk, and sleep
bye lol

-lea🖋