༻ rain pours and pages turn {kurapika x reader} ༺

hello my children. only one person answered the question on my last upload but that's more than enough for me to write this. ik this probably isn't what you expected but it's actually the reader taking care of kurapika because he deserves it 😤 anyways come gets y'all's juice and have a nice day.

rain lightly dripped from from the clouds as you slept, curled up next to your one and only, kurapika.

the rain was quiet this october morning. there was no thunder, nor was there lighting. just the light drizzle of the rainwater hitting the ground below it.

the kurta made little noise as he soundly slept. there was only his light breathing and subtle grunts of tiredness.

you lay next to your lover, barely awake, gently stroking his cheek with your thumb, and lightly ruffling his hair.

kurapika gradually came to his senses, and slowly woke up, nuzzling into your touch.

"good morning~" you say as he nuzzles closer to you.

"g'morning~" he mumbles, his face squished into the crook of your neck.

"how'd you sleep, hun?" you ask.

"pretty good. how 'bout you?" he mumbles.

"i slept pretty well." you respond, kissing the top of his head.

"we need to get up now, 'kay?" you mention.

"no~, i want to stay in bed with you," kurapika whines.

you manage to wiggle out of his grasp and stand up,
"wake up, or no more kisses." you playfully scold.

"i'm up! i'm up!" the blond boy exclaims, not wanting the 'cruel' punishment.

he quickly left your shared bed, and headed for the bathroom you were already brushing your teeth in.

{now i would assume that you know how to get ready and what getting ready is so i'm not going to waste time explaining it because it's not plot relevant}

today was an indoors kind of day, so the pair of you decided on wearing more comfortable attire rather than your day to day outing clothes.

you dawned a loose, white, sleeveless crop top over a light grey sports bra with light grey sweatpants and a light grey jacket.

your boyfriend wore a white oversized hoodie, with black sweat pants.

it was about time that breakfast was made, and so it was. you took your needed ingredients and got to work.

you poured, cracked, mixed, chopped, flipped until breakfast was ready.

pancakes with butter, syrup, strawberries, and blueberries. kurapika's favourite.

"oh, it's raining out," kurapika stated.

"it is." you stated back to him.

"does that mean we can stay inside all day?" kurapika asked, eager that you most likely won't have any plans.

"well i didn't have anything planned for today so i don't see why not." you answer.