༻ i don't ask for your opinion go shove a pencil up your arse ༺

i know this probably isn't the chapter you wanted. but i need to get this shit off my chest. i had just got into an argument with someone in my comments, and i now feel the need to talk about it and discuss some of my boundaries

i have blocked out this persons username and profile picture because i don't want anyone here sending them hateful messages

first and foremost, there's nothing wrong with not  liking the ship

first and foremost, there's nothing wrong with not liking the ship. for reference this comment was left on the leopika headcanons chapter. it's totally fine that this person doesn't like the ship, everyone has their own opinions. but what's not fine with me is leaving comments like seen above on chapters and posts directly about said ship. if you don't like the ship, skip the chapter. you aren't obligated to read it.

and what i absolutely will not tolerate is attitude. i kindly asked this person to not leave such comments, but they clearly did not respect my wishes. this was not their moment to say they didn't like the ship. that wasn't the right place to say it at all. the icing on the cake is the flat out disrespect they gave me. telling someone to shut up after they told you off for behavior they won't tolerate is flat out disrespectful and childish. this person here came to my comment section to complain, and is now telling me to shut up. absolutely not. i will not and will never tolerate that behavior. if you can't respect someone's boundaries and wishes and act that way to others, grow up. we aren't in kindergarten anymore.

so now i want to take the time to discuss my boundaries, so things like this don't happen again.

1. obviously, pick and choose your moments to say things. read the room. do not say things like shown above. it's similar to saying something like this

"i would punt this character into the sun and beyond, but i like your cosplay!" except leave out the backhandedness and only keep the disrespect. a leopika chapter isn't the time to announce that you hate leopika. on an unpopular hxh opinions tiktok maybe, but on a fanfiction chapter dedicated to leopika it's not.

2. be mature. don't give someone attitude if they're trying nicely scold you. don't act like a child. don't provoke something if you can't take any out-lash. don't dish out what you don't want to take back in.

3. to receive respect is to give respect. i normally try to be as nice as i can to each commenter, but when things like that happen that kindness goes right out the window. i'm not entitled to be nice to anyone. i try to be, but i'm not entitled to treat anyone with unconditional respect. rudeness is not tolerate by me, ever.

goodnight