Getting adopted:)

Y/n pov:I woke up to miss. K kindly shaking me to wake up and when I did she said miss. K:morning sweetheart y/n:morning miss. K! Miss. K:go get ready it's adoption day remember:) y/n:yea I'll be down in a minute:) miss. K:ok bye. Then miss. K left the room I got out of bed and headed to the shower. Miss. K is so nice but everyone else is so rude especially Ashley shes a brat but last week I beat her up and after that she hasn't said one word to me and there's this kid that you hang out with when you get free time his name is bryce and he gave you a paper with a bunch of numbers on it and said to never lose it.Anyways I hope out the shower and dress into

Anyways I hope out the shower and dress into

And do my makeup like this

I walk downstairs and see a big man that was very strong and beside him was a very beautiful woman and then miss

I walk downstairs and see a big man that was very strong and beside him was a very beautiful woman and then miss. K said "what are you looking for?"?? :*he describes you* miss. K:y/n you fit description! ?? :actually we will take her! Miss. K:y/n go pack your things! Y/n:okay!!
                      Y/n pov: I was so excited but I rememberd the paper I checked my pocket and it was still there and I didn't want to leave bryce without telling him so I grabbed and piece of paper and a pen then grabbed my case and told my new mom and dad to wait for a bit they said " Okay"but looked confused but then I ran to where we will sit and talk I grabbed a rock and my pen and paper a wrote "hey bryce it's me y/n writing this and I just wanted to let you know that I'm getting adopted. I will miss you so much and I love you so much bye salt. " When I was done I put the piece of paper on the ground with a rock on top then ran back in to the orphanage to my new dad and mom. I said bye to miss. K and we were now in the car driving to my new home. Y/n:hey I have a question? ??:whats your question? Y/n:what do I call you guys? ??:oh honey we forget to introduce our selves but I'm Mia or mom this is Thomas or dad whatever you feel comfortable with:) y/n:okay thank you btw I'm y/n:)
(I'm have Thomas as th so it's not long) th:hey sweetie is it find that we live with people?
Y/n:yea its  good:)💭 I was always bad with people and only bryce understood me and I don't know what to do without him I might have a panic attack💭 (💭this means your thoughts) mia:hey you can go to sleep we have an hour drive ahead and tomorrow me and the girls want to take you shopping:)
Th:and you can meet hh and sway house tomorrow when your back from shopping:)
Y/n:okay, what time is it? Mia:2:00am y/n:okay good night:)
And with that I went to sleep.

Hey loves it's my 2 story but I'm still learning but just know YOUR A BADBITCH OKAY DON'T LET NOBODY BRING YOU DOWN OKAY BYEEE LOVES HOPE YOU THE BEST OH AND GIVE ME IDEAS okay now bye loves oh and vote, comment okay now byeee loves ilysm