flirting with my crushes best friend prank!!!

Talking to the camera:hey guys welcome or welcome back to my YouTube channel make sure you hit that
the like button like a light bulb and hit that subscribe button and turn on post notifications on so you know when I upload a new video anyways I have here my friend(nick Austin) he's going to help me with this prank on chase oh and go follow all his social media's and his name is nick btw but the prank is gonna be "flirting with my crushes best friend" (Nick knows about you and chase) nick:yessir y/n:today me, nick and chase had planned to spend the day together so basically me and nick are going tiktok be flirting the whole day to see what chase dose or say. Nick:I'm only doing this because she promised to take me on a no budget shopping spree!! So sorry chase:) y/n:yup and that gonna be a video for you guys! Anyways I'm act like I'm vlogging today so let's goooo!!! *skip when you guys get to ihop to eat breakfast*
Y/n:we're at ihop but I would rather eat nick. Nick:and I would rather eat you bbg;)! Chase: No No No that's not happening and why would you guys say that?! Nick:cuz it true right y/n?! Y/n:yup! Chase:so you would rather eat nick instead of me? Y/n:yup, he probably tastes better too. Nick:and she probably tastes like candy! Chase:whatever I don't even want to eat no more I'm go back home y'all can be together sense y'all want to flirt with each other!!😤 y/n:we aren't flirting with each other and we all 3 are going to eat! Chase:cool let's eat then and not flirt! Nick:we're not flirting! Chase:yea yea whatever let's just eat. We walk in ihop and find a table to sit at and I sit next to nick. We all ordered what we want and we were waiting for the food to come. Nick:y/n you look gorgeous! Y/n:thank you,you look handsome! Chase:really y/n you compliment him and not me!
Y/n:sorry, next time look good and I will compliment you! Chase:and nick why are you flirting with her you know we are talking! Nick:well it's not my fault she wants me and not you! *nick puts his arm around you* chase:your suppose to be my best friend! Nick:well it's not my fault you got a hot girl! Chase:whatever I'm done and y/n were not "talking" and nick your no longer my best friend nor my friend *he leaves ihop* Nick:that didn't go well! Y/n:yeah and he just got in a Uber. Let's go home and tell him it's a prank. *skip when you get home* y/n:chase *you knock on the door* chase:leave me alone go with your new bf nick! Y/n:chase it's just a prank come out. Nick:yeah dude come out I would never do that to you bro and you know that. *chase comes out and it looks like he's been crying and soon as he came out he give you a hug and didn't let go* y/n:here nick do the outro while I cuddled chase. Nick:fine! Chase:YAY!!! I get cuddles. Nick does the outro and you fall asleep while cuddling chase.

GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASE BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SOME MUCH TAKE CURE AND STAY HOME AND IF YOU GO OUT PLEASE USE A MASK STAY SAFE AND I LOVE YOU GUYS BYE LOVESSS