day 15 part 2

Recap:you see...
End of recap:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov:we all walk in the restaurant and I see noen(I don't know if that's how you spell it) *if you don't know how he looks like look at the cover of this part*
Y/n:dad! Thomas:yes? Y/n:can we go back home! Thomas:why? Y/n:my ex is here and he's toxic! Thomas:Tony can you talk to y/n please I need to go check the tables! Tony: yeah np!:) Y/n:dad! Thomas: talk to Tony! •Thomas Left to the tables with everyone else• Tony:what's wrong? Y/n: Thomas is not taking me back home! Tony:but why do you what to go home? Y/n:my ex is here! You whisper yelled. Tony: who's your ex? Y/n:noen! Tony:as in the tiktok Star!? Y/n:yes! Tony:... Y/n:can you take me home now! Tony:sorr- Tony was cut off by noen as he came up to you two!
Noen:long time no see bbg! Tony:can you leave! Noen:who are you! And why are you with my girlfriend!? Y/n:I'm not your girlfriend!! Tony:I'm her fri- y/n:he's my boyfriend!!! Noen:so your cheating on me!! After he said that he slapped you! Tony:WTF DUDE!!! Everyone on heard Tony yell and you can see and hear he was mad! Thomas: what's going on! Tony:he just slapped her!!! Thomas:okay we're going home now! Tony: your not going to do anything about it!!? You were just full on sobbing with kovuer and Mia hugging you! Noen: IT'S HER FAULT SHE CHEATED ON ME!!
Tony: YOUR NOT HER BF!! YOUR HER EX! HER PASTED!!!! noen:SHES MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE IT OR NOT YOUR JUST JEALOUS SHE CHOOSE ME AND NOT YOU!!
Tony:THAN WHY DID SHE SAY YES WHEN I ASKED HER TO BE MINE!! *he was going with the lie for him to leave was "that you were dating Tony" noen:YEAH BECAUSE SHES A LIL SLUT!!! when he called me a "slut" Bryce lost it and takled noen and punched him non-stop!! Security came and got Bryce off and said we had to leave!!!

CHIFFHANGER HAHA I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS AND REMEMBER FACE REVEAL AT 700 READS WERE SO CLOSE IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!  I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! BYE LOVES!!!!!