Day 18 part one🤪😂

The door opens and i see all the boys with serious faces so I played dumb to mess with them!
Y/n:why do you guys look so mad? Jaden:you know exactly why! Y/n:I actually don't...so can one of you guys tell me whats goong on!? Bryce:why did you tell all of us that you like us! Y/n:I didn't! Anthony:can you stop lying! Y/n:can you guys stop lying! Jaden:so you didn't wake me up this morning telling me to come to your bedroom to tell me something and then when you tell me you quote on quote like me and once i tell you I don't feel the same you start crying! Y/n:yeah that did happen!i did tell you i had feelings for you but i didn't tell the other guys that i did! Josh:what a slut !thats where i got mad even tho i saw it coming! Y/n:A WHAT!! josh:I SAID WHAT A SLUT! noah:okay okay clam down you two! Y/n:YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ME A SLUT!! josh:THAT SOMEONE HAS A FUCKING NAME! y/n:WELL I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR NAME IS! Blake:okay come on let's go! He says picking you up and putting you over his shoulder and carrying you to his room! Once you both got to his room he puts you on the bed and locks the door so you won't go and beat the shit out of josh! Blake:why did you tell everyone in this house you had a crush on them including me!? Y/n:it was a prank. Blake:well you are going to go tell them sorry! Y/n:but why me if josh called me a slut! Blake:tell them sorry and i will talk to josh!okay? Y/n:fine!! I unlock the door and walk upstairs to my bedroom to see them still on my bed! Josh:the slut came back! Y/n:well you can leave because this is my room! Blake:this isn't what we agreed on y/n! Y/n:fine! Blake:what are you waiting for? Y/n:this is stupid.you said quietly! Y/n:im sorry that i told all of you guys that i like you! I said Annoyed! Bryce:but why did you! Y/n:it was a prank and I played dumb at first and the it led to an argument! Bryce:cool! Y/n:yeah very cool...now can you guys leave! Josh:how do we know that you're not just covering it up with a prank! Y/n:omg!josh you make very thing so much harder!and the cameras are still rolling!
•skip to the next day•

Thank you for 1k🥳🥳💕❤️🥺