Day 18 part two

I was still mad that josh called me a slut and i am still Curious when jaden said "one of the biys like you and I can't do that to them" and i know there probably still mad but i need to know who has a crush on me! So i am going to ask jaden but privately!
I walked downstairs and see all the boys down in the living room!
Josh and Anthony were playing forntie and Blake,noah and q were watching them play and bryce and Jaden were on there phones! Y/n:hey jay can i talk to you for real this time! Jaden:yeah..sure! We walk outside sitting on the grass and i made sure I closed the sliding glass door so no-one heard! Jaden:what did you need to talk about! Y/n:sooo! Jaden:is this another prank?! Y/n:no! Its not! I promise! Jaden:then whats on your mind! Y/n:uhh you kinda left me curious on who had a crush on me and i wanted to know the answer to it! Jaden:I can't snitch on my friend like that! Y/n:please! I said doing this "🥺" face! Jaden:don't tell them that I told you this! Y/n:okay! Jaden:josh,Bryce and nick! Y/n:WHAT!! The 3 of them! Jaden:yes but be quiet!he said putting his hand on my mouth!

             *skip sum time*

We were all going to have a sleep over to make up for the fight and we stayed up till 3:40 am! Oh and i was cuddling with Bryce and josh looked a lil mad but its fine!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k!!!! Can you believe that 1k! OMG!! Thank you all for this especially to the ppl that vote!! I love you all so much🥺💕❤️ happy early thanksgiving and happy early Christmas🎄BYE LOVES!!

This was unedited!