car ride!!

Recap:nick:y/n come on let's go y/n: okay I'm going,bye Tony! Tony:bye have fun!
End of recap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:we walked outside and got in Nick's car and nick opened the door for me and I of course said thank you soon as I sat in the car I got a text from chase saying"where are you" I replied with "I'm going out" then he said "okay can you bring me food please" then I said "yeah sure bye" "bye"
Nick then spoke.nick:who were you texting? Y/n:chase. Nick:oh okay... Nick started driving I got the aux. I started playing ocean eyes by Billie eilish. We started to dance and sing I got to comfortable with nick that I was singing in front of him! I truned my head to face nick and he was giving a shoock look. Nick: that..was..so..GOOD!!! Y/n:nick calm down, it's whatever. Nick:nope I'm telling everyone you can sing. Y/n:nick please don't*I said with a sad face*nick please. Nick:fine just because you look cute doing that sad face! Y/n:yayyy I gave him a hug and he automatically return to hug.(byw we were in the parking lot at Target) y/n: okay let's go get the hair dye!!! Nick: okay let's go!!! We went in the store quickly heading to the hair section and since nick didn't know where the stuff was he was following behind me. Y/n:nick there right here!!! Nick:y/n where are you I'm lost! Y/n: nick look behind you. He turned around and saw me and gave me and hug. Nick:I thought I was going to have to leave you and Thomas would beat me up and Mia would kill me!! Y/n:well that's not happening... But look the hair dye! Nick:what color should I get? Y/n:oOoO do purple!! Nick: good choice!! ( I know nick never dyed his hiar purple but in here he did) y/n: what color should I get...oOoOoO I'm get this one!! Okay let's go pay now!! Nick:y/n calm down. Y/n: sorry just excited. Nick:it's fine. Y/n:can we get food for me,you and chase? Nick:yeah!.

CLIFFHANGER     HAHAH

I KNOW I WAS SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE LATER OR TOMORROW!! I LOVE YOU LOVES SO MUCH HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT/SLEEP I LOBE YOU AND IM OUT(IM NEVER SAYING THAT again) bye loves!!!!!