cheater💔😭

Y/n pov:I was walking upstairs with Chase's food in my hand when I got to his hall of the house I heard mo@ning I thought it was another room or he was watching p0rn I knock on the door and get no answer so I open the door and see chase and Nessa doing "it"( I know they didn't and no hate to Nessa but this is how the story is) I dropping the food on the floor and the bag of food made a small bang on the floor and chase turn around and changed quickly and started ranting about the situation. ⚠️Inculeing r@pe⚠️Chase:y/n it didn't mean anything. Nessa:yes it did, you said you loved me and only dated y/n for clout! ( BTW you have 98.7 million followers on all your social media) Chase:stop lying nessa! Nessa:Im not I got it on video! Chase:that's not true and why were you videoing it!? Nessa:I have my reasons!! Nessa got up and changed and grabbed her phone and showed you the video of chase saying "I love you Nessa and only you. Nessa:what about y/n? Chase:who cares I'm only dating her for clout.shes so stupid for falling for it. Nessa: yeah but she's my friend and I can't do that to her! Chase:well you are my room is locked and I have ropes and hand cuffs so you choose! Nessa: let me Leave I don't want to!! *She tries to leave the room but Chase pushes her on the floor and Nessa gets unconscious then Chase gets ropes and picks her up and ties her on the bed and undress her and you knew the rest* (thats the video she showed you) y/n:so now you r@pe people! Chase:NO!! y/n:YOU JUST R@PED HER!! Tony and ondre heard you scream and ran up to Chase's room and saw you and Chase yelling back and forth and Nessa on the floor scared and crying uncontrollably. Chase:SHE ASKED FOR IT!! y/n:NO SHE DIDN'T!! SHE DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU TO PUSH HER, TIE HER UP AND R@PE HER!! Tony pov: me and ondre we're in our room when we both heard y/n's voice scream "YOU JUST R@PED HER" me and ondre looked at eachother with a confused look Tony:did you hear that!? Ondre: yeah let's go see what's going on! Me and ondre got up and ran to were the screming was coming from and it was Chase's room there was a food bag on the floor and Nessa crying and y/n and chase yelling back and forth. Tony:ondre go get Thomas!! Ondre pov:I go downstairs and see Thomas on his laptop with headphones in and editing a video. Ondre: Thomas!! Thomas:what! Thomas:y/n and chase are yelling back and forth about somebody r@peing somebody!! He got up and ran up to Chase's room and I followed behind!!

Cliffhanger haha sorry not sorry...jk I love you guys and ill do the backstory and the rest tomorrow I love you guys so so much bye loves have a nick day/night love you!!!