day 15 part 4

I was mad at myself and sad that I made my dad cry and I was bored so I decided to do a Q&A and since I also just hit 35.6M subscribers! (Got most of the questions for a YouTube video)
Talking to the camera:hey guys and girls! welcome or welcome back to my YouTube channel hope your having a good day or night! Also thank you for 35.6M it means a lot!! But for this video I'm be doing a Q&A so you guys can get to know me a lil more!!
I already asked you guy to ask me questions!(act like you did) and I got a lot of questions but I'm answer a few questions so let start!!
Y/n:first question is "do you have a boy friend?" no I don't have a bf!:) next question is"who's your favorite tiktoker" i don't really have a favorite! next question is"have you ever had a crush on your teacher?" NOOO!! Never! Next question is"are you rich" no I'm not rich" next one "how old are you?" I'm 17 years old, I'm be 18 I'm 3 weeks! Nextt one "have you ever done drugs" ye- *Bryce came in the room sum how cuz I had it locked* y/n:yes I'm in the middle of filming a video! Bryce: really after what happened! Y/n:yes and im making the video to get my mind off of it! Bryce:we'll get packed cuz were going in like 30 minutes and you have your dad balling his eyes out! And with that he left the room! I got up and locked the door and went back to sit down and finish the video! Y/n:I'm back and yes I have done drugs before but I don't no more! Kids don't do drugs there bad!! anyways next "are you and chase still dating" we were never dating we were exclusive but to answer your question no we're are nothing more then friends! Nextt "have you ever had an agreement with your dad" yes I have its normal!
Anyways that was it for to day don't forget get to like and subscribe..oh and comment what else do you want to see!!

*Skip all the packing and the drive I'm start off as the next day cuz I'm not trying to be stuck at "day 15" so I'm update tomorrow*

THANK YOU FOR 614 READS IT MEANS A LOT I LOVE YOU ALL BYE LOVES I GTG!!!!