day 16 part 3

Y/n pov:y/n:nope! I said popping the "p". Josh:whyyy?!
Anthony:please!
Josh:at least tell us why?!
Y/n:well I have a boxing match and I want to be able to walk tomorrow and win and still be the champion!
Anthony: let's make a deal!
Y/n:what's the deal?
Anthony:I say a number 1-20
And if we say the same number all you have to do Is give us head!
Josh:nooo...the real deal is if you win the boxing match then you don't have to have s3x with us but if you do you have to have s3x with when we need it for a week!
Anthony:but I need it right now it hurts so bad!!
Josh:your right mine is starting to hurt!
Anthony:how about you do both deals?
Josh:please!
Y/n:fine!!
Josh&Anthony:let's gooo!!!
Anthony:3...2...1...15!
Y/n:15!
Josh:me first!
Anthony:no me!!
⚠️SMUT WARNIN⚠️
I got tired of then fighting so I just pushed Anthony on the bed
And slipped his pants and boxers off making his big friend sprring out hitting the tip of my nose then Hitting his stomach then back to my nose! I grabbed his member and went up and down! First I started slow then going faster and faster! Anthony:fuckkk babygirl! He said almost yelling for everyone to hear! I look to the side to see Josh sitting there waiting for me! So I undid his pants with one hand and pulled his boxers and pants down his big friend sprring out I grabbed it and put it in my mouth which made him moan really long to where everyone heard! Josh:fuckkk y/n!..ohh!
I then felt Anthony twitch so I replaced my hard with my mouth and used my hand for Josh! I went fast on Anthony making his friend hit the back of my throat! I thanked God cus I had no gag reflex! Anthony:I'm cum b-babygirl! I felt him twitch again then I felt his warm cum shoot inside my mouth! He also moaned really loud! Anthony:FUCKKK!Y/N!!I swallowed it and he was trying to calm down from his high! I then used my mouth on Josh going the fastest I ever went! Which was really fast!and sent him over the edge! Josh:FUCK!Y/N!! DON'T STOP!!IT FEELS SO GOOD!!
I moaned witch vibrated on his big friend and made him moan!
Josh:FUCK IM CLOSE BABY!!KEEP GOING!! FUCKK!!
his cum shoot in the back of my throat making me swallow his cum! They both calm down from their highs! Anthony:that was the best head I ever had in my life!
Josh:same here buddy...same here!
Y/n:go shower!
Anthony:can we do that again?
Y/n:nope!
Josh:we will end up doing it just watch!

THANK YOU FOR 800+ READS ITS CRAZY I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT I EVER WORTE!
SORRY IF IT'S BAD! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! BYEEE LOVES!!!