Day 17

I woke up at 12:30 pm! Probably because me and bryce watched movies all night in-till 4:10 am i look over to my right side and see bryce sleeping and omg hes so ho- noo y/n stop hes your best friend and only your best friend nothing more! I got up and took a quick shower! Then did my morning routine and the natural makeup! And then I changed into some joshs buddys hard sweats! And Bryces hoddie! I walk out and see bryce in my bed awake on his phone! He then looks up at me! Bryce:is that my hoddie?! Y/n:yeah well now my!😁 bryce:ig you can keep it! Oh and nick texted you! Y/n:oh thxs for letting me know! Bryce:np🙂 im go to my room now😒🙄 he said with attitude! I was confused but i then got my phone to check the messages!*ill put the messages at the end* what your wearing is at the top! I get dressed! *skip till 1:00 pm* p.s he's picking you up at 1:30 pm! I walk downstairs in the living room and see all the boys playing the ps4/xbox! So i go and sit in the middle of josh and Anthony! Bryce then looks up and still looks annoyed but I don't know why?! Bryce:are you going out!? Y/n:yeah why? Bryce:well you can't! Y/n:why!? Bryce:because thomas said your grounded! So if you go out then im going to Have to tell him! Y/n:your really going to snitch me out like that! Josh:fr!why are you going to snitch her out! Bryce:josh shutup! Your only sticking up for her so you can get more pussy! Josh&y/n:that's not true! Bryce:wow now y/n you want more dick! What a slut! Jaden:bryce WTF!! Taylor:I thought you guys are best friends and best friends don't call each other sluts like that!*taylor was there* y/n:well ig were not best friends like I thought! Bryce:what! Y/n:you fucking heard me you asshole! You got up and ran back too your room and locked the door! You realized he said you can't go out but he never said you can't Bring ppl over! Thats when you texted nick!
              My teddybear🧸💕
                                Bubs🥺💕: hey

My teddybear🧸💕:
Hi?     
                         Bubs🥺💕:come in tho my window when you get here!

My teddybear🧸💕:okay bye! Ily💕❤️

                              Bubs🥺💕:bye love you too💕❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The messages from before
Tell me if you can't see them!
Thank you for 1k reads it means a lot!!

My teddybear🧸💕:okay bye! Ily💕❤️                                  Bubs🥺💕:bye love you too💕❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The messages from before Tell me if you can't see them!Thank you for 1k reads it means a lot!!