cheater/⚠️raper⚠️

Recap:he got up and ran up to Chase's room and followed behind!!
End of recap:~~~~⚠️RAPE WORD INCLUDED⚠️ THOMAS:STOP YELLING!! Y/N: NO HE THINKS ITS COOL TO RAPE PEOPLE!! CHASE:I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS COOL SO STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH!! Y/N:IF YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS COOL THEN WHY DUD YOU RAPE NESSA!! HUH?! THOMAS:YOU DID WHAT!!  CHASE: I didn't rape her!! Thomas:your kicked out of the hype house! Y/n: and we're not a thing nomore! Chase:y/n I'll come back and get you and Nessa so you guys know how to keep your mouth shut!! Tony:YOUR NOT DOING NOTHING TO THEM!! ondre:just go man! *Chase left* Thomas:now thats done what we're you talking about when you said"and we're not a thing nomore" y/n:uhh we will talk about that tomorrow! Nick: when are we going to dye our hair? *Everyone was there* y/n: tomorrow! Thomas:who gave you permission to dye your hair y/n?! Y/n:my mom and your girlfriend! Mia:yes i did! Thomas:fine you got me there! Y/n: anyways I'm take Nessa home! Nessa: thank...you...y/n (she said with choking on her tears)y/n:come on let's go. you picked Nessa up like a baby and every on looked shoked because they didn't know you were strong!

I'll update tomorrow bye loves love you byeee