another day at hype house:)

I woke up at 4:45 am and I decided I wanted to prank the whole hype house sense everyone was downstairs so I did the "going to a sneaky link at 3:00 am prank" but I'm doing it at 4:45 am. *Talking to the camera: hey guys and girls welcome or welcome back to my YouTube channel today I'm going to be pranking the hype house! I'm be doing the going to a sneaky link at 3: 00 am!! I'm kinda scared not gonna lie but we gotta do what we gotta do you fill me anyways I'm get charged so I'll come back when I'm done. *I truned off my camera* soooo I went to my closet and grabbed a dress with some high heels and did my makeup!!!

Dress↓↓

High heels↓↓

High heels↓↓

Makeup↓↓

I grabbed my camera and started talking! *Talking to the camera: hi I'm back you guys and girls I got my outfit and I have hidden cameras downstairs and there turn on:)  Y/n pov:I walked downstairs and Rylan yelled at me witch made everyone look!R...

Rylan:WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING!!! Y/n:a dress and some high heels! What does it look like I'm doing!! Thomas: Rylan stop yelling at her! And you y/n where do you think your going at 4:48 in the damn morning!! Y/n:uhh...umm... To a friends house? Thomas: to do what!!! Mia: Thomas chill and y/n can you please answer the question? Y/n:uhh... yeah...well I was going for a sneaky link? I said the last part quite. Tony&nick:A WHAT!!! y/n: a SNEAKY LINK!!! Alex:ARE YOU CRAZY!! y/n:NO NOW BYE!! Bryce: YOUR NOT GOING NOWHERE!!! *The sway stayed over btw* when he said that he walked to the door and stud there flexing he's muscles! Y/n:YES I AM NOW MOVE! Bryce:NO y/n:I HATE YOU!! When you said that Bryce eyes got watery cuz you never screamed at him or tell him something hurtful. Y/n: wait no Bryce don't cry. You triet to give him a hug but he pushed you away. Bryce:no please just leave me alone. Y/n:I'm sorry...I didn't mean it. Bryce: LEAVE ME ALONE!!! y/n:i-i...sorry. you started to full on sob and you grabbed your camera and was about to go upstairs when Bryce spoke. Bryce:wait...why did you grab the camera? Y/n: because it was a prank but it's fine if you want me to leave you alone then I will! Bryce: wait no please! You just ran upstairs and locked the door. *Talking to the camera: anyways that was it for to day I love you guys bye!!! And with that I got ready for bed and went to bed.

Sorry for being unactivated I'll update tomorrow thank you so much for 300 reads it means a lot!!! Byeee loves I love you!!!!