•S•A•L•A•M•A•T•

~~~

Oh my gooodd!!! I've finally finished this book after so long!

First of all, I just wanted to say- thank you so much if you stayed until the end! I know updates aren't that frequent, but hey, look at where we are right now!

This book literally made #2 on #dracoxreader (which is I think basically the main tag for draco x readers) and yall it made me so happy!

Anyways, i have no idea if i have mentioned here; BUT YES I AM FILIPINO! if you're Filipino, hi, so am I, that's why I'm saying thank you in Filipino:

SALAMAT!!

I love you all sm, thank you thank you thank you I don't deserve yall!!

Now, for some notes;

Everyone is attacking me for forgiving Draco so fast, and I have my reasons.

No one is perfect, so I made sure to give everyone flaws, they made mistakes, and it's all part of the story, because what's good with the story if they're all picture perfect?

So yeah, I'm sorry for that, but yuh.

Anyways!

Here are some fun facts about this book;

- I thought about making Blaise gay in the end 👀

- I never planned for Astoria and Blaise to get together, it was just a last minute thing lmao

- This book was rushed! As you can see, I was running out of ideas for the filler chapters, so I made a lot of time skips to just get into lmao.

- Did anyone noticed the Toy Story reference on one of the chapters?? 😇

- Also, did yall notice that I use "The Girl" for Y/N through out the whole story, and on the epilogue, I used: "The Woman"?? CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

- The idea for this book came out of nowhere 💕

ANYWAYS!

that's all, I'm ending my note here! Make sure to check out my other books!!

Because I've finished this, I will be continuing Risk! Finally!!!!! So stay tuned for that!

Again, I love you all 3000, potathoes!

Mischief Managed xx