Chapter 3

Fenrys 

             Fenrys walked down the hall and passed Evlyn's room. It was strangely quiet. Fenrys knocked on the door with no answer. Now Fenrys was getting worried. Fenrys looked into her room and saw nothing. Fenrys walked over to her bathing room. Panic set in. He ran to Aelin and Rowan's room banging his fist on the door.

Aelin

         A sudden noise woke Aelin. "What the fuck?" Rowan snarled at the door. Aelin got up in one of his shirts as someone banged their fist on the door. Aelin opened the door ready to chop someone's head off. "What do you-" Fenrys was on the other side of the door. He was in a panic. Worry set in. "What is wrong?"

            Fenrys stammered a little at first. "Evlyn-"
Aelin raised an eyebrow. "She isn't in the castle." Aelin paled.

          She walked back in and grabbed some clothing and started getting changed. Rowan got up. "What's wrong?"

           Aelin looked over to Rowan as she put on a shirt. "Evlyn is missing." Rowan hurried to get clothes on.

           Rowan was pissed. "I told her not to leave Orynth."

            Aelin glared at him. "You know she maybe is in the city."

           Rowan and Aelin walked outside ready to go look for their daughter. Ren ran towards them. Rowan tensed as Aelin asked. "Did you find her?"

           Ren shook his head. "Mercy's missing too."  Rowan and Aelin looked at each other as panic set in. If they couldn't find their daughter in Orynth they would tear apart the world to find her.
————————————————————————
       Thank you for reading. ❤️