Chapter 8

Evlyn glared at Vaughan's door. She stood there daggers ready. She didn't sleep all night because of him and that goddamn maid. Without sleep she was pissed off and ready to charge.  The door opened, A male and a female walked out. The maid was smiling. Evlyn stalked towards them.

             Vaughan turned around as she got near them. She slapped him across the face, his face snapped to the side. The maid tried running towards the stairs but Evlyn threw a dagger in front of the girls face causing her to stop. "You don't move a fucken muscle". She snarled at the maid then turned towards Vaughan.

           "Ok listen you overgrown Pigeon." He snarled at her but she didn't give a shit. "Rule one; if I'm annoyed and I can't go to sleep because people keep making noises I get pissed with no sleep." The maid stood there pale as hell. "Rule two; no fucking at all. Lastly; if I catch you or hear you doing things I will make your life a living hell. Got it?"

             Vaughan took a step closer trying to imitate her. "What do you think you're doing girl?"

                Evlyn ignored him and looked at the girl. "If I ever see your face again it's going to be a bloody mess."

              "listen here"  A hand grabbed her arm. Vaughan looked surprised when she had a
Dagger to his throat.

               Evlyn smirked. "Learn to not piss me off."  Vaughan's dagger came towards her thigh. She grabbed his wrist, he grimaced as Evlyn sent ice into his bloodstream. "Got it"

                Vaughan snarled at her. "Fine"

             Evlyn let go of his wrist letting the ice recede. "Now let's go get food!"
————————————————————————-
Thank you for reading! ❤️