Chapter 14

Blackness was all around Evlyn. She felt like she couldn't wake up it started to scare her. Something warm was against her face. It took her a second to figure out what it was. The hand presses against her forehead. Words were muttered but she didn't understand them.

     Evlyn looked at the light then looked into the darkness. She swam into the darkness and she could finally understand the words being spoken "Hey Ev wake up". The voice sounded pleading. At first she thought it was her father's voice but the more the voice spoke the more she realized it was Vaughan. Evlyn cracked open her eyes. Over her Vaughan looked panicked. Relief flashed in his eyes before he slipped his emotionless mask on. Vaughan stood up "Good your awake". He said it like he just didn't beg for her to wake up.

      Evlyn stood up with the help of a ledge "Well good to see your in a good mood."

   Glaring at her Vaughan sat down "Nice job getting captured."

      She snarled at him "I didn't see that monster coming, ok?!" He just looked at her. "And how did you get captured?"

      He turned his face away "They were going to kill you."

     Gaping she spreads her arms to either side of her body "So suddenly you care?"

    Standing up Vaughan stalked towards her and grabbed her wrist "I will always care ok!"

      They stared at each other with open emotions. Footsteps sounded and they both broke apart. Evlyn looked at the guards who gaped at them. Realizing that they spoke the old language the whole time Evlyn looked at Vaughan who slipped his mask on.

      When she turned back to the Bars as the door opened. Danwen stepped in and nodded to the soldiers coming in behind him. He looked at the both of us "Hold them." Five of the soldiers were suddenly holding Vaughan. Evlyn launched herself at them but two soldiers held her back. Danwen chucked "Oh this is so good! The princess of Terrasen and a bastard." Danwen had a sick smile on his face. Evlyn just Glared at him as he spoke "Which one of you has more info?"

   Evlyn looked at Vaughan who was already looking at her. A hand grabbed her chin and forced her to face Danwen. Danwen smiled "You probably have more information than the bastard." Evlyn wanted to rip his head off. Danwen looked at her up and down "You could be a good wife." The thought of her being his wife made her sick. Vaughan snarled but it was cut off by a thud. Licking his lips Danwen leaned in "After I break you maybe." Her fangs sunk into the skin of his hand. He Leaped back and grabbed his hand to his chest. Hatred burned in his eyes " Go have some fun with her boys."

    The men around the room grinned and started dragging her. She tried fighting back but she was still weak from the gloriella. Vaughan was thrashing behind her as they dragged her from the cell. They passed cell after cell until they got to a room. It wasn't just a room Evlyn realized it was a torture room. She started thrashing harder but they chained her against the wall even against her thrashing. Fear crashed up into her as one of the men came at her with a healer tool. The man put the tool against her upper thigh. Evlyn tried moving but she couldn't, the man grinned "Here you go Bitch." Then he sliced down.
————————————————————————
Thanks for reading ❤️. The more you read the more you keep stories around. Sorry it's not the best story. Your all the best thank you.