𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖮𝖭𝖤

𝟯𝟭 | 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚

'𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH ROSE WAS BROKEN. It had been weeks since Kol's death and she was still broken. Losing him all over again wasn't helping her at all. She had spent the weeks tucked under the covers, crying her eyes out. All her mind could do was focus on him.

She was too emotional to help Rebekah and Davina come up with ways on how to resurrect him. Every time she tried, she would crack and bawl her eyes out. She promised herself that she wouldn't run away this time. She would let Kol's siblings be there for her.

The only sort of comfort she could find was by wearing his clothes, his jumpers, boxers, shirts. They all smelt of him and it was just what she needed.

She sat on the floor of her bedroom, knees up as she leant against the wall. She dialled the number on her phone and held it against her ear waiting for it to reach that one moment.

"You've reached Kol Mikaelson. If this isn't Keziah, then fuck off."

"Hey, Kol. I'm really struggling without you right now. Nothings making sense. I'm sorry I can't do what you want me to do. I don't know what to do. It's all falling apart, and I miss you so goddamn much."

She held back the sob as the message cut off. Keziah had been leaving voicemails whenever she needed to hear his voice again. She still had his number from his Original Vampire form, and it was soothing to hear that voice again.

She didn't know how much longer she could take without Kol. He was her soulmate, her everything. She didn't feel whole without him.

She looked up at the incoming sounds of a toddler crawling into her room. Hope Mikaelson had pushed open the door and crawled over to the witch. She was a welcome distraction that Keziah loved.

She picked up the small child and sat her in her lap. Hope immediately latched onto Keziah's blonde hair, fiddling with it.

A small smile graced Keziah's face at seeing Hope happy.

"Rosie, have you seen—ah. She found you." Klaus walked into the room, hurriedly looking for his daughter but calmed down knowing she was with Keziah.

Whenever he could, he brought Hope to Keziah knowing that at least his daughter would distract Keziah long enough for her to cheer up for a little time.

He was worried for his best friend. She hadn't left her room. Most of the time, they had to leave her food to make sure she ate, or she had takeout delivered. He knew she was mourning but he wanted to be there for her. Not like what had happened last time. He wouldn't let that happen again.

He made sure to keep Keziah updated on what was happening, even if she didn't want to know. His older sister Freya was 'back from the dead' and claimed that she could help them win against his crazy aunt Dahlia who wanted his daughter.

Klaus took a seat on her ottoman watching her interact with Hope. She pulled faces at the toddler causing her to giggle and gurgle He smiled at the sight.

"Rosie, you, uh know you can talk to me about anything." Nik said. He wasn't even sure that was the correct thing to say. He didn't want to mess it up.

"Nik, please, just don't." Keziah sighed and stood up. Hope had rested her head against her shoulder. "She's getting tired, you should go and put her down for her nap." She pressed a quick kiss her forehead then passed Hope into Nik's awaiting arms.

•·················•·················•

"Keziah Rose, wake up! I need your help!" Rebekah boomed as she walked into Keziah's room and yanked the duvet cover off, revealing her to be curled up and scrolling through Instagram.

"Bekah, go away." She groaned and attempted to pull the covers back, but it was no use. No matter what body she was in Rebekah would always be stronger than Keziah.

"Nope! You are my friend and I need your help." She grabbed Keziah's phone out of her hand and looked at what Keziah was so interested in. "Why are you stalking that doppelbitch?"

"Look at the caption." Keziah hinted an amused smirk on her face.

"Never felt so good to be alive." Bekah impersonated Elena's voice. "God her captions are just as pathetic as her. Is that all you wanted to show me, really?"

"Bekah come on. Read into it." She rolled her eyes.

Rebekah's head lifted up as she just figured it out. "You can't be serious. She shoved the cure down Katherine's throat and then Silas ran off with it."

"That's what I thought. But then I did some digging. You see, Bonnie's back from the prison world and the prison was a snapshot of a day in 1994. So, the cure was still there. Bonnie must have gone and gotten it before she returned, bringing it with her."

"I must say, I've gotta give the witch some credit." Rebekah pointed her finger accusingly at the witch. "Stop distracting me! I need your help it's urgent."

"Noooooo." Keziah whined, wrapping the duvet around her body covering her head as if it was a hood.

"Keziah, I am fucking bleeding my guts out. I don't know what to use! I've never had to deal with a period before. But now I'm a witch it is a massive problem! I'm currently using tissues!"

Keziah let out the loudest laugh she had done in ages. She had not expected Rebekah to come out with that. "Your using tissues?"

It was a welcome sound in the compound. No-one had heard Keziah sound so cheery in so long.

"Yes, now help me please!" Rebekah begged pulling out the puppy eyes.

"Well, let me introduce you to a girl's best friend." Keziah walked over to her bathroom; the duvet still attached to her as she grabbed the box. "You shove the tampon up your—"

Keziah dropped the box as realisation hit her. She couldn't remember having her last period.

She ran out of her bedroom leaving behind Rebekah shouting as she sped down the stairs, straight past a confused Klaus and Elijah. She nearly tripped down them as she pulled on her shoes.

There was only one place that would give her the definite answer she needed. The pharmacy.