𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭

𝟯𝟳 | 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗗𝗬

'𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬

'𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬. 𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH ROSE HAD TAKEN THEM TO A DIRTY BAR outside of New Orleans. The whole car ride, Kol Mikaelson couldn't take his eyes off of his soulmate. She had completely changed. He wasn't gonna lie, having no humanity made Keziah scarily confident. But it wasn't his Keziah. He needed to get her humanity back on. No matter what it took.

He hadn't got over the fact that she was pregnant. That would have explained why she felt so ill just before he died. He wanted to rip apart the bloody fool who murdered his child. But Keziah had already done it.

Inside the bar, Keziah sat them on a table and she watched the crowds as she drank from her beer.

"You hate beer." Kol frowned at her choice of drink.

"I've changed Kol." Keziah rolled her eyes. Kol needed to let go and have some fun with her. "Now, wipe that frown off your face, and live a little. Otherwise, I'll fucking ditch you here."

Keziah smirked and stood up leaving the table. She sent Kol a wink before heading towards the doors of the building. He followed behind her, confused at what she was doing.

"Vis sera portus." Keziah whispered with her hands raised towards the door.

With his advanced hearing, Kol heard the door lock shut. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Making sure our dinner doesn't escape."

"Bloody hell." Kol sighed as his hand went to his head. He never wanted this for Keziah. Yeah it was cool, when she murdered those witches, but this was different. She was doing this for fun.

What if he indulged her just this once? Making her think that he wasn't trying to come up with a way to turn her humanity on. Just this once, Kol promised himself.

He turned back around to find Keziah's face buried in the neck of a woman. Her head popped up and she smiled a wide grin at Kol.

Keziah walked over to Kol, licking her blood coated lips. That mischievous glint was in her eyes. The same one he always had. She rested her head on his shoulder, looking up at him.

"Come on, Kol. I've missed you. Let go. Let go of everything."

And he did. Kol grabbed her hip pulling her flush against him. He hungrily met her lips with his, savouring the taste of blood on her lips. He found himself lost in Keziah. He missed her so goddamn much and nothing was getting in between them again.