𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖨𝖷

𝟯𝟲 | 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

'𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

'𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩. 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚'

•·················•·················•

KEZIAH ROSE SAT TIED TO A CHAIR. Her arms were strapped behind her with chains. Her head lolled down to the side. She was still technically dead. She hadn't awoken from her neck being snapped multiple times by Elijah Mikaelson.

Hayley was biting her nails staring worriedly at the girl, Elijah stood off to the side, his arms crossed over his chest. Klaus paced around Keziah. Freya Mikaelson stood off to the side, watching the young witch with interest. She had heard all about her but missed her chance on meeting her last time.

Davina was in a room with Kol. He didn't know she was back yet. She had to explain as best as she could what had happened to her. Ever since Davina had brought Kol back, she had yet to explain that she was now a vampire. In fact, she hadn't told anyone. She received an earful from Klaus when he found out.

Keziah's neck healed and her eyes snapped open. She smiled at the vampires in front of her. "Hey Nik."

"Rosie, what the bloody hell happened?"

"I died, what else?" She rolled her eyes, already bored of the conversation.

"Who?" Nik glared. He was fully ready to kill everyone.

"Damon Salvatore." She regarded easily.

Klaus looked as if his head was about to explode. Elijah had to hold him back, stopping him from going straight to Mystic Falls and murdering the bastard.

"Oh, stop with the dramatics. I've already buried him 6 feet under. I just couldn't resist."

That stopped Klaus. He turned back to face the newly turned vampire to see her grinning happily. She was not fazed by it, she seemed too happy to have done it.

"I also killed Matt, Bonnie and Elena. Now that was too satisfying." Klaus' face dropped in astonishment. "I did leave your ripper and your pet Caroline alone. I seem to remember them being a lot more fun." Keziah pouted.

"Is her humanity off?" Freya asked.

Keziah's head turned towards the new voice. "Who are you?"

"Freya."

"Ohhh, you're the dead older sister."

"And you're the siphon witch. I'd heard about you lot."

"All bad things I hope." Keziah smirked.

"Was." Elijah frowned. He still couldn't get over how she had transitioned into a vampire. She was hopefully going to help them against Lucien, but those chances were slimming by the second.

"NIK! What's going on?" Kol shouted as he stormed into the courtyard in his original vampire body. He had had enough of Davina's distractions. She was wasting his time. Everyone else was up to something whilst she dodged all of his questions. Davina followed behind rushing after him.

He slowed down his pace at seeing the golden hair. He would recognise it anywhere. He flashed in front of the chair, to find his soulmate sitting there grinning. She looked as beautiful as ever, but he immediately noticed the emotionless look in her eyes.

"Keziah?"

"Hey baby." Keziah smirked. "Looking good." She couldn't help but admire his body again. Even without her humanity she could still feel their bond between them.

Kol frowned at hearing the term endearment. She had never used that before. She found it cringy. "Who the fuck killed you? I'm going to murder that son of a bi—"

"Get in line then, cause it's never going to happen. I already killed them."

"Who was it?" Kol growled.

Keziah's breath was taken away from her. Kol's anger had never turned her on before. But now was a different story.

"A bitch. Get over it. God, your even worse than Niklaus. There's no need to be jealous that I got there first."

"Keziah..." Hayley walked forward and bent down to Keziah's level. "When did you turn?"

"About a year ago."

Hayley's hand immediately went to her mouth. Realisation hit her., Elijah went to her side to check on her, but she stepped back. "I know why her humanity is off." Hayley whispered.

"Why?" Kol snapped.

Keziah sent Hayley the deadliest glare she could. But that didn't stop Hayley from blurting it out. "Before she left to go back to Mystic Falls. She found something out. I was the only one to find out."

"Hayley..."

"She-she was pregnant. With Kol's child from when he was in the witch's' body. The baby would have died when she turned."

The courtyard went silent as everyone took in the information. Davina's eyes had widened. Elijah was trying to comfort a crying Hayley. Klaus was furious and stomping around. He was cursing Damon Salvatore as much as he could. If he wasn't dead already, he would have made his life a living hell. Freya flinched from all the objects being broken by Klaus' rage.

Whereas Keziah watched as Kol stood there frozen. His eyes had glassed over, and his hands were repeatedly clenching into fists.

"Ugh. This is so not what I wanted." Keziah muttered. "Fractos." The chains around her arms and chest broke free and she stood up. She raised her hand and aimed it at Nik. "Phasmatos somnus."

Nik fell to the ground as he was hit with a sleeping spell. "That's better." She brushed her hands together as if the job was done. "I'm hungry."

Keziah licked her lips and grabbed Kol's hand dragging him along with her. He willingly followed, seeking the comfort of her hand.

Everyone else was left behind, in awe that she had her magic still. Keziah Rose was a vampire and a witch.

The most important thing to do now was to get her humanity turned back on, then maybe, just maybe, they had a chance at defeating Lucien Castle.