𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖳𝖶𝖮

𝟮𝟮 | 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢

'𝙊𝙝, 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠

'𝙊𝙝, 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠. 𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡'

•·················•·················•

TWO MORE MONTHS OF WAITING. They waited two more months before they decided to reveal themselves. Bonnie was absolutely useless at trying to reach her magic again. It seemed nothing worked, but they had a plan. Put Damon in danger and the only way Bonnie would be able to save him is through magic.

They stuck to the plan easily. When ~Damon and Bonnie went shopping for food, they played with their minds. Keziah had found Damon's beautiful car months before they arrived and thought that leaving it in the car park would be an amazing little mind fuck.

Kai kept putting quarters into the children's carousel, setting it off and grabbing their attention. It was very amusing watching them try to figure out if they were alone or not. Kai would be inside and make his presence known and Keziah would show up later. They knew them too well, Damon would take a drink from a bourbon when stressed out, so they laced every single bottle with vervain.

Then Keziah would be the special surprise they weren't expecting. She was waiting in the shadows of the Salvatore Boarding House. Damon and Bonnie had brought in an unconscious Kai and tied him up, just like they planned.

Kai slowly gained consciousness as his head lolled to the sides and his eyes opened.

"You're awake. Good. Now for the Q&A portion of the evening." Damon spoke out.

"Let me guess. I answer right, I get a pork rind. Wrong, I get a poker." Kai answered.

"What? No, no, no. These are for me. You just get the poker."

"Yeah, you don't have to do that."

"No?"

"We're on the same team."

"Really? Do you always try and kill your teammates?"

"The important thing is that you have your magic back. It worked. What, you... you didn't really think I'd kill Damon, did you? In what universe does that make sense? Who would kill ¼ of our population? I'm not a monster. I knew Bonnie would show up. She always comes back, all 13 times, and I knew with the right motivation she'd be able to access her magic, although I—I did get a little worried with all your bickering that Damon's life wouldn't be enough motivation but turns out it was. I guess that's just how you two show your love." Kai monologued.