CHAPTER - 206

Chuck, sitting in the next room, was shocked when Yvette said that Wang Wei was not a "Baller." But he was very helpless soon.

Yvette was able to be a university teacher, and when he was in school, whether it was elementary school, When I go to college, my grades are basically first. How can I not be smart?

Probably the last time Yvette met Wang Wei, he tried it out.

Chuck sighed, he still underestimated his wife's ability!

What should I do now?

Chuck thought about how to end because Yvette will definitely continue to find the "Baller".

However, Chuck continued to listen.

"Really? You haven't seen me before, and you said I'm not. It makes me a little sad to say that." Wang Wei sighed and stood up as if he was about to leave.

"But you really aren't." Yvette shook her head. For this, she was really certain that Wang Wei was not a "Baller" who helped him.

But... she was puzzled again, "the Baller" didn't need to lie to him, and he was really sighing and sighing at this time. Was she definitely wrong?

"Yeah, you must think that the person who helped you is very young and handsome. 

You must have imagined me as a star. When I saw my real person, I felt that it was too different from what you thought, so you were disappointed, right?" Wang Wei sighed, revealing his loss.

Chuck, next to him, gave a thumbs up. Wang Wei didn't have too many girls, and all lies came with his mouth open.

"No," Yvette shook her head. She wasn't a nympho. She didn't have any special feelings for handsome men. Just think... "I reminded you when I saw you last time, but your reaction tells Me, you are not a Baller to help me."

"Are you saying that I hid too deep?" Wang Wei smiled.

"No, it's you..."

"I didn't mean to identify myself at the time, and I certainly wouldn't show any expressions, let alone think about it, if I'm not a "Baller", how could your company continue to continue? Continue to renew? Do you think there are other people? Can this be done?" Wang Wei continued to ask.

Yvette was awakened by this sentence, yes, he is the owner of the square, and his company can renew the contract. It is also a matter of him. Is he... really a Baller?

Yvette sat down to suppress the doubt in his heart, "Are you really a Baller?"

"You still don't believe me? The first time you went to the hotel and were drunk with those two bosses, or did I see it and saved you..." Wang Wei was helpless.

Yvette was embarrassed when it came to this matter, it should be him, but...how did he not feel any gratitude to him? It may be the first time I met him, so chatting with WeChat is different.

Yvette did not continue to wonder, as he said, who else besides him?

Don't even think about it yourself, the "Baller" who helped yourself is him.

"Sorry, I'm sorry for what I just said." Yvette apologized.

"It's okay, it's okay," Wang Wei smiled.