CHAPTER - 274

Yvette opened the door. At this time, Sun Shangxue inside heard the movement and came out of the room. When she saw Yvette, who was haggard and extremely scarred, she was stunned. "Yvette, you..." Sun Shangxue was shocked. She had been worried about Yvette. During this time, she was busy with the company and the restaurant. She thought that Yvette was kidnapped. Now, this is true. Kidnapped?

"I'm fine, where is my husband? Where is he?" Yvette walked in tiredly. In more than ten days, she slept for less than twenty hours, and she was too tired.

"I don't know, he hasn't been here for several days, you call him." Sun Shangxue hurried to the refrigerator to get Yvette to eat.

Yvette's cell phone was out of power. She took out her cell phone to charge and ate a little food, but she vomited and spit out blood.

Sun Shangxue was shocked, "Yvette, what's wrong with you? I'll take you to the hospital." "no need."

"Why not, you vomit blood!"

"I! Say it! No! Use it!" Yvette suddenly cooled down, cold and ruthless in her eyes.

Sun Shangxue was terrified again and sat on the ground. She felt like she saw a female leopard in such a moment. What happened to Yvette?

Sun Shangxue got up on his own, and Yvette suddenly became unfamiliar. How could this happen? Yvette was very gentle before!

The phone was turned on, and Yvette called Chuck, but the phone was turned off. "cough!"

Yvette spit out blood, she was sad, “Hubby, how did you turn off your phone?"

She stood up, walked into the room, and took off her clothes. Sun Shangxue's eyes widened. She had never seen anyone better than Yvette's figure, but at this time, she was covered with scars, green and blue. Zi Zi, is this being abused?

Yvette changed clothes and put on a mask and sunglasses. She also had a wound on her face and could only be "fully armed"

"You go to bed early, I will go out to find my husband." Yvette came out indifferently.

"Yvette, you should go to the hospital!" Sun Shangxue was serious.

Yvette vomited blood and was definitely beaten with stomach bleeding.

"I said no!" Yvette stared at him.

Sun Shangxue trembled in shock, she slumped on the ground, what happened to Yvette? "Don't tell anyone that I am back!" Yvette said coldly.

Sun Shangxue nodded blankly.

Yvette went out and drove downstairs to Chuck!

She took the elevator and knocked on the door, but no one answered, and Chuck went out. How could there be someone inside?

Zelda opened the door next door and she heard the voice. She saw Yvette. Although she wore a mask and sunglasses, she had seen the clothes she wore before.

She was pleasantly surprised, "Yvette, are you okay?"

Yvette turned his head and squinted coldly, "Is my husband at your house?"