CHAPTER - 267

These friends and family were all stunned, their jaws dropped in shock, it was really from this decadent youth in front of them!

It's more than five million dollars. Just like that?

The key is just now Sarah's father also as a toy almost gave a child.

Zelda's beauty eyes saw the gold card in Sarah's hands, her beauty eyes drafted, she was invited to the banquet last time, how could she not know about this card?

But she knew that she wasn't qualified to have this card.

But she was surprised that Chuck had it, and actually gave such a valuable gold card to someone else as a gift?

Sarah's red lips were so wide open, so shocked that he could stuff an egg into them, wasn't he broke?

"Uncle doesn't like it?" Chuck asked.

It didn't matter, if you didn't like it, just take it back, your own mother's hotel was basically full every day anyway, whether it was a regular room or a presidential suite.

"No, no, like, like." After Sarah's dad was shocked, he nodded his head like a chicken eating rice.

"Grandpa, if you like it, why are you giving this to me to play with like a toy?" The little boy asked.

His father was too busy covering his mouth, embarrassed again by the child's words.

...

Sarah's dad's old face suddenly turned as red as a monkey's butt.

Sarah was embarrassed and whispered, "Dad, what did you just do! Such a precious thing..."

"How should I know?" Her dad shook his head and sighed.

Startled, Chuck looked at Sarah's dad a few more times again and seemed to smile, "Uncle doesn't seem to like it very much."

"No, I just made a mistake." Sarah's dad shook his head.

"Yes, my dad made a mistake, why wouldn't my dad like such an expensive gift?" Sarah also hurriedly said.

She looked at Chuck a few more times and felt a little more agreeable, so there was no bankruptcy ah, but why so decadent?

"Alright, just as long as uncle likes it." Chuck didn't bother to pursue the matter, the card had already been given away, so he couldn't take it back ah! This would make it very difficult for Zelda to do so.

But if other people were like this, then Chuck wouldn't be polite.

Sarah's father was relieved, "Thanks a lot, you're sending such an expensive gift."

"It's fine, I should, Zelda brought me here, so of course I'll give uncle something he likes," Chuck said.

The crowd was surprised, they heard that Chuck meant that without Zelda, people wouldn't come over here at all, much less give such a gift.

Sarah was a little embarrassed with her father, but he felt that he still had face, and a card like this would bring benefits to his business.

Sarah is pleasantly surprised that she can go stay in the presidential suite every day.

However, the other relatives looked down on Chuck just now and became envious of Zelda for finding such a boyfriend.