CHAPTER - 214

Chuck Cannon frowned and Yvette Jordan was also angry. She could be wronged but she didn't want Chuck Cannon to be wronged.

"What did you say?" Yvette Jordan stared at the two of them.

She didn't know where Chuck Cannon's money came to buy a house but since Chuck Cannon came in, he certainly didn't come in to play. He really came in to buy a house because he didn't buy it for her own reasons.

"Pretend? It's not enough for your husband to act?" The manager sneered. "I said, you come to sell a house. How could your husband have the money to buy a house here? Very simple words can explain, that is to force! "

"Yes! Just pretend to be!" The female salesman who received Chuck Cannon also ridiculed, making her happy just now, bitch!

"Shut up, my husband has the money to buy a house because I did not buy it." Yvette Jordan was angry.

"Then you let your husband buy it. If you don't buy it, you just pretend." The manager said.

"Talk about who won't say, the key is to give money, you say he can afford it, then cash or credit card?" The saleswoman smiled with sarcasm.

Chuck Cannon glanced at both of them, "I said not to buy."

"Huh, huh, huh!"

The saleswoman mocked, "If you don't have money, you won't have any money. What else do you say you don't buy? Is it necessary? What pretends to force you?"

Chuck Cannon frowned.

"Yvette Jordan, don't think if your husband is here, it's okay. I want you to apologize to your boss in front of your husband!" The manager was cold and had no money, and she would not give Chuck Cannon any face.

The man came over and smiled, "Boy, let me go, your woman will apologize to me!"

Yvette Jordan was anxious, "Husband, he just made me..."

Chuck Cannon understood that this man's eyes were lascivious, and he must have taken a fancy to Yvette Jordan's figure. He wanted Yvette Jordan to sleep with him and then buy a house.

"Hurry up!" the manager scolded!

"Come on, or I will find someone to interrupt your husband's leg!" The man said, staring at Chuck Cannon disdainfully, a person who can't afford a suite, he could kill you with just one finger!

"Of course, if you obediently take me to the house, then I will let your husband go, or I will ask you to set five suites, what do you think..." The man laughed, so you can still refuse?

Yvette Jordan stared at him.

But before the man finished speaking, hey screamed, his fat body fell to the ground, and he screamed while covering his stomach.

The manager and other salespeople were dumbfounded.

Chuck Cannon grabbed a chair next to him and walked over, his eyes very cold.