CHAPTER - 257

Auntie's curses made Yolanda really especially angry, "Auntie, you've really gone too far, the money we owe has..."

"Shut up, you have the nerve to call me auntie? You poor relatives, go to hell, you guys!" Auntie looked at Yolanda with a squinch of disgust and contempt.

She was really too annoyed, shopping well and still being threatened because of these poor relatives when she came just now, she wanted to call her husband and ask him to call some people to come over to clean up these harmful poor relatives.

What kind of bad luck did she have in her last life?

"Auntie, please get out!" Yolanda felt it was impossible to talk to her.

"You think I want to stay here? What kind of crap house is this? I'm not coming over here for the rest of my life, and you're not going to come back to my house, and if you do, you're going to get hit by a car!" Auntie turned away with a cold snort.

Yolanda's mother saw her sister say this, she was angry and sad.

"And, if you poor bastards get me into trouble again in the future, I'm not done with you!" Auntie's cursing voice sounded at the top of the stairs, "Rubbish house, and stairs?"

"Auntie, we've paid off our money," Yolanda said as she walked to the door, she was really angry.

"Fuck paying it off? A bunch of poor bastards, you went to sell yourself to pay off?" There was Auntie's voice under the stairs.

Yolanda sighed and felt her face start to hurt, she shook her head, how could this be? Why is Auntie still being threatened when the money is paid off?

"Mom, Dad, you rest first," Yolanda comforted them, she could see that her own mother was sad.

After arranging her own parents, Yolanda said to Chuck, but Chuck had just walked out and saw the scene, he saw Yolanda blush up, he kind of sympathized with her and reached out and touched her face, Yolanda stepped back, "Thanks, I'm fine."

"Well, what the hell is going on? How could your aunt be threatened?" Chuck was surprised that this shrew would actually come to the door.

"I'm not sure, but just now Auntie said that she was dragged inside the alley while she was shopping to make her return the money." Yolanda was also surprised, but Auntie had already left, so she didn't know what to do about it.

Chuck went to the window and looked down and saw that this auntie had just gone downstairs and gotten into her car.

Chuck sympathized with Yolanda, he had wanted to hit Auntie just now, but Yolanda didn't have any intention of doing so, and he couldn't hit Yolanda senior either ah!

In the car, Auntie is angry!

"I'll never come back to this craphole again!" She started the car in annoyance, but at that moment, she got a call from her husband.

She answered, "Honey, I'm slumming, I'll be right back."

"Honey, did anyone call you today?" On the phone, it was a rushed voice.

"There is, Yolanda's poor relatives borrowed money and did not pay back, the debt collectors actually found me, and also threatened me to take pictures of my fruit if I did not pay back the money, I am really unlucky to stumble on such relatives," the more auntie said, the angrier.