CHAPTER - 275

"Mr. Yvette, don't, don't." Queenie cried.

Yvette's eyes were cold, and the kicked leg stopped, "I will ask you again, is there any relationship with my husband?"

"No, really not." Queenie sat paralyzed on the ground.

Yvette stared at her for a few seconds, Queenie wept pitifully, and Yvette's eyes were gone. "Teacher Yvette." Queenie wept.

"Get up." Yvette said to help her, Queenie twitched and twitched, "Mr. Yvette, why are you hurt?"

"It's okay, you go back by car yourself." Yvette said to leave the alley, Queenie chased out, "Mr. Yvette, you have to believe Chuck."

"It's not believing or not. I can forgive him for doing anything, because he is my only loved one. He is young and tempted normally, but he is mine, mine." Yvette's eyes cold again Out.

"Well, Teacher Yvette, he is yours." Queenie breathed a sigh of relief. But she saw that Yvette had bloodshot eyes in her eyes. What's wrong?

"Mr. Yvette, Chuck seems to be going out for more than 20 days." Queenie continued. Yvette turned around, "More than twenty days? What is my husband doing?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell me, Teacher Yvette, let's go to the hospital, you are injured." Queenie cared, she saw that Yvette might have been hit by something in the past few days, causing her personality to change. Many, but Queenie is not so afraid now.

Yvette said no, she walked to the alley and stared at the Yeshi Hotel. Chuck should not be there. So, how should she find it?

"Teacher, go to the hospital." Queenie worried.

Yvette felt a lot of pain in her body, and she couldn't hold it anymore. How can she say that she is just an untrained woman now, able to resist to the present, it is completely a will!

"You work part-time here, have you seen my husband come and go here often?" Yvette asked. "No." Queenie felt that Yvette was saying this, and Chuck did not come out of chaos.

Yvette's eyes were faint and curious, who the hell did he want to see when he brought him over last time?

"Is the owner of this hotel male or female?"

"Women, it seems to be women," Queenie worked part-time here. Of course, I heard that this hotel had been bought by a woman named Karen Lee.

"Female? How old is she? More than thirty-five, forty?"

"Ms. Yvette, how can I know this? I came here to work part-time. Many people in the hotel have never seen the boss." Queenie's words are true. How could she have seen Karen Lee? After all, she is part-time. Not at all!

Yvette didn't understand.

But she was suddenly alert because someone came out of the alley and was an old man! Yvette pulled Queenie behind him, "Who are you?"

"Good! Your willpower is better than I thought!" The old man smiled. "Have you locked me?" Yvette shot cold and ruthless, like a female leopard.

"Yes, it is this kind of look. It seems that it has been a matter of ten days. It has achieved good results, but it has been ruthless, and there is no strength. It is empty talk. As you are now, it is difficult to fight two ordinary men who have not learned. It is difficult! No Sneak attack!" The old man sighed.