CHAPTER - 249

Kristen stayed in the car for a while, and she took out her mobile phone to make a call.

Connected.

"It’s not allowed to look at the city square anymore, yes, I’m not going to buy it, and... look at the places near the city square, what projects can drive people...Yes, mainly the projects that drive people in the square You have to do it if you lose money. You don’t have to worry about the purpose of doing this. If you can’t do it, you will quit and leave!”

Hanging up the phone, Kristen looked at the direction that Chuck just left for a while, "You don't want to give you anything, it's normal, because you have more money than me..."

Kristen murmured before starting the car to leave.

In the morning, Chuck was going through the land formalities. Fortunately, Shane had a relationship, and he could do it without queuing. It was done in the morning.

Chuck transferred money to Shane. He lamented that he finally had a piece of land. What should he do? Shane was also relieved. He always wanted to develop this land, but there was a big problem with the funds, which caused his ideas to be put on hold temporarily.

Now it’s okay, cash out is also fine.

"Master Chuck, you can contact me for any follow-up questions." Shane politely said.

Chuck nodded.

Chuck can't wait to take Yolanda to see. Chuck still has more than 900 million in his hand, and he can still sit on a lot of things, but specifically, he has to let Yolanda make the budget and then make a decision.

Chuck said this, Yolanda nodded, "Well, I will come up with a plan in the next few days, rest assured."

Chuck thought it's time to fund Yolanda, how can she say that she works so hard.

Chuck said, Yolanda, chuckled, "Okay, I definitely like the processing capital."

Chuck thinks that Yolanda has a long-term vision, this place still has to be responsible for Yolanda.

"So how much do you say?" Chuck listened to her.

"Now this project put me in charge, it is already raising my salary," Yolanda said.

Chuck smiled, and she was indispensable for the year-end awards this year. Chuck was really satisfied with Yolanda. "Go back."

"Okay, I'm going to start planning," Yolanda couldn't wait for it. She firmly followed Chuck and she would have great development.

The two sat in the car. When Chuck changed gears, he accidentally touched Yolanda 's long legs. Chuck was embarrassed and Yolanda was embarrassed.

The atmosphere in the car was even more awkward. How to say, Yolanda ’s standard uniform must have a lot of temptations. Chuck is not a good man. He admits that when he sees something good, his eyes will look. This is the basic reaction of men.

As Lara said before, when Chuck went to school, she really looked at her neckline. When she squatted down, Chuck looked at it.

This is a man's reaction, and Chuck can't control it, but he knows that Yolanda is his own employee, so this world cannot be surpassed.

"Well, I'm sorry," Chuck was embarrassed, really not intentional.

"It's okay," Yolanda shook her head. She assuredly followed Chuck. Another reason was that Chuck didn't have any thoughts about her, maybe other bosses would, Chuck didn't, so he accidentally touched his leg just now…