CHAPTER - 259

"Not lending."

Chuck shook his head, this woman had wanted to slap Yolanda and she hit her just now, he just took care of it, she was Yolanda's aunt, so Chuck didn't do it then.

Now you still want to borrow money? Not even the door.

"Woah, Woah..." cried Yolanda’s aunt, "Don't do that, I'm on my knees to you, you should lend me the money!"

"Who are you? You're going to let me lend you $8 million falling on my knees? What are you? It's useless for you to kowtow to me." Chuck shook his head.

Just kidding, eight million? What does this woman think she is? Kneeling to get the money?

"Don't do this to me, woo." Auntie begged, she would be photographed if she didn't give them money, she didn't want it.

She regretted how she hadn't been nicer to Chuck just now when he was over, but it was no use regretting at this point.

"I don't have any money, they will take pictures of my fruit, but also drag me to the club, don't, you have to save me." Auntie hugged Chuck's leg, crying and begging.

"What does all this have to do with me? You're shameless and you care about that?" Chuck shook his head, this woman just went down, shrew-like cursing in the stairs, this kind of disgraceful thing has been done, still afraid of A photoshoot?

"Don't, I..." she crawled up, crying quietly and begging, "I'm begging you, how about I stay with you for a few days and you lend me the money? "

She herself thinks she's forty years old, but she takes good care of herself, and there's no difference between a thirty-year-old woman and a young man who might like a woman of her own charm.

It's better to be watched by one person for a few days, for fun, than by all your friends.

"You're sick, aren't you?" Chuck's eyebrows furrowed.

Yolanda’s aunt has a nice body with feminine charm, but she was Yolanda’s aunt, how could Chuck have that kind of thought?

He hadn't even looked at her more than once when he'd just gone to her house.

"Wow, ooh, what do you want then?" Auntie broke down.

"I won't lend you any money, don't bother me." Chuck shook his head, this woman was annoying, if it was a man, Chuck would have slapped her out long ago.

Auntie sat paralyzed on the floor.

"Playing with me?" A few big men came over, took one look at Chuck, raised their hands, and slammed Auntie with a slap.

Auntie screamed on the ground, whimpering and crying.

The big men looked at Chuck, "Brother, you really don't want to lend her any money?"

He speaks politely, how can he be rude he's out for $9 million, he has to be polite to Chuck!

"Why should I lend it to her?" Chuck shook his head, it was better to let her fend for herself with such a person.

"Okay, brother I won't ask any more questions, this frakking woman I've long heard that her character is like shit, not lending her should be a good thing she has a figure her mouth, barking just hit her!" The big man said.