CHAPTER - 266

The people inside the house are too curious, some of the several million family members are shocked, who is this, ah, a birthday gift actually send more than five million?

I'm afraid it's from some good friends of Sarah's father.

Who else would give such an expensive gift? Such a big deal, what a shock!

This is just dirt cheap!

"Could it be Edward, he's also worth hundreds of millions, I heard he's the supplier of vegetables for the restaurant inside the Night Hotel, he has a gold card It's also reasonable."

"You're going to stop it, but the number on this card is the sixth one, do you think Old Chang has it?"

"Is it okay to just ask Old Chang! Chang! Hey, Chang! What are you doing in the corner? Isn't that right?"

Someone asked, and everyone looked at a man with a big belly.

Eye note, this man shook his head in embarrassment, "No, I'm just a vegetable seller, how can I have a gold card for the Night Hotel? This kind of gold card is held by, as far as I know, only five people, and they are all worth more than three billion dollars to be eligible to have it, I Not even close..."

He said sighing, his face all envious, "This owner of the Night Hotel is amazing, to be a member of the hotel, that's really Few ah, I've heard that the hotel owner has the backing of a super big family behind him, very powerful! After I found out, I dreamed of having one, but now, someone has actually given this card away..."

"Whose is that? There are three billionaires among us? My God!"

The people inside the house were once again shocked.

"Sarah’s father ah, this face is big, someone gave him a gold card, if this were to be told, many people would be surprised!" The man continued, the envy in his mouth to the extreme.

The house was quiet for a few seconds, all envy!

It's totally a status symbol!

"Since it's a gift, I'm sure Old Forest knows about it, just ask Old Forest, won't you? After all, all the gifts have passed through his hands." Someone suggested.

"Yeah, where's Old Forest?"

"I just saw Old Forest go upstairs."

"Sarah’s father,...he's coming down, he's coming down."

The guests inside the house were calling, and upstairs, Sarah's dad was wandering down the stairs, "What's going on?"

He wondered how the guests were all standing up and surrounded by someone.

"King, what's wrong?" Sarah's father walked over.

"Uncle I'm sorry ah, my son just messed around with the presents on the table and accidentally took an expensive gift out to play with, sorry ah. Uncle." The man handed the card over.

Sarah's father smiled and shook his head, "It's fine, it's fine, it's just a card."

He'll card next, what's in a card?

He's actually a little upset that someone sent a card? Is this a membership card?

Alas!